Arm workout with Anthony, Cormier, Cutler and Dillet

jyzza said:
Look at Cutler in that last pic, 1 big MOFO
Yup and Dillet's got some arms on him. I like the first pic where Cutler and Dillet are comparing arms in the background.

JohnnyB

Im starting to wonder why they go so damned easy on curls?
Like the movie with Ronnie, he goes sooo light for bic´s. Anyone got ideas why?

Bast: Im starting to wonder why they go so damned easy on curls?

as for the light weights- i have always though good form with lighter weights is better for appearnce wise muscularity... lots of guys who are doing rows, squats, curls, tri extensions that are doing heavy weights are usually using a lot of momentum to help the weights up... in a word... its cheating. i always use lighter weights with about 3 second reps, controlled motions... if i cant do a full set without using proper form, i dont move up in weight until i can. or i move up and do only the reps i can using proper form. just my .02, im not big or anything... just saying why i prefer lifting like a pussy rather then cheating

nabiller said:
as for the light weights- i have always though good form with lighter weights is better for appearnce wise muscularity... lots of guys who are doing rows, squats, curls, tri extensions that are doing heavy weights are usually using a lot of momentum to help the weights up... in a word... its cheating. i always use lighter weights with about 3 second reps, controlled motions... if i cant do a full set without using proper form, i dont move up in weight until i can. or i move up and do only the reps i can using proper form. just my .02, im not big or anything... just saying why i prefer lifting like a pussy rather then cheating

Bullshit , muscle is muscle ...there`s no appearance muscle and cheating muscle i train using momentum and heavy weights but i eat right and my arms are muscular ................ No offense but my guess is that you are using these statement as a excuse ( not for us but for yourself ) for your lack of muscle strenght

Well the thing is, o go both strict and slow reps, but still go much heavier than Ronnie in his movie.. and he is muuuuch bigger then me.
On or off roids shouldnt be any difference imo. But if they wanted to get the pump that is one thing, but building muscle.. dont think so.

Back