5. Stacy Hylton
6. Anna Level
7. Kim Klein
8. Tracy Greenwood
9. Tanji Johnson
10. Stacy Simons
11. Angela Semsch
12. Carla Frieda

Kelly Ryan looked better before she married Titus. As for figure, I thought DJ Wallis looked great. And Jenny Hendershot looked really good too.

majic1984 said:
Wow.. all of those pictures make me sick to my stomach. Why would you want to look like that if you were a WOMAN... I really don't understand, would someone care to enlighten me?!?

i think there is a little disclaimer for this section that says, "guys, keep the bullshit off of this forum".

i suggest you heed that advice.

sparklylegwarmers said:
i think there is a little disclaimer for this section that says, "guys, keep the bullshit off of this forum".

i suggest you heed that advice.
i second that suggestion :mad:

majic1984 said:
Wow.. all of those pictures make me sick to my stomach. Why would you want to look like that if you were a WOMAN... I really don't understand, would someone care to enlighten me?!?

There are many people on this website that are here because they can only aspire to look like that. I can't answer for everyone, but at least to me, it isn't only the "look" that is beautiful. I personally think a muscular body is amazing but that isn't all I see. When I see those women I see hard work, intesity, drive, motivation, inner strength, will power, dedication and so many other qualities that makes that body happen.

These are the top women in fields that many of us only dream of being in. Looking at them with admiration is like somebody in the field of computer technology looking at the things Bill Gates has done, or a musician listening to Metalica, Madonna, Prince (or any one that has succeeded in that area), or a quarterback watching Dan Marino play.

You really should be careful of what you say and where you say it (that goes for any aspect of life). You never know who you are offending or upsetting. And out of curiosity, if you don't think those women are just fantastic, why are you on this website? Fitness and bodybuilding is a sport that should be injoyed by all sexes, shapes, sizes, and colors!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... the only thing I know is that every last one of these women worked their ASSES off to get to this show. I admire not only their drive and devotion to the sport, but the guts to get past all the stereo-types of "what" is beautiful and feminen.

About the Figure results: what do you all think about Susie Curry coming in 3rd? Do you think she was given this spot or did she deserve to be there? There were a couple other gals I thought looked better.

And HOW/WHERE did Jenny Lynn get that great waist and curvy hip thing she has going on? Her quads just bust out of her small hips - AMAZING?!... Her suit was cut SO HIGH - it really looked awesome!

I think, majic1984, that perhaps you've registered on the wrong website as bodybuilding and the look of bodybuilders does not appear to strike a positive chord with you.:(

Tiger said:
I think, majic1984, that perhaps you've registered on the wrong website as bodybuilding and the look of bodybuilders does not appear to strike a positive chord with you.:(

Agreed!

Each of these women looked amazing in their own right.

Keili said:

About the Figure results: what do you all think about Susie Curry coming in 3rd? Do you think she was given this spot or did she deserve to be there? There were a couple other gals I thought looked better.

And HOW/WHERE did Jenny Lynn get that great waist and curvy hip thing she has going on? Her quads just bust out of her small hips - AMAZING?!... Her suit was cut SO HIGH - it really looked awesome!

susie IMO got placed due to who she is, HOWever, she really does have an amazing physique.. very symmetrical and balanced for her size..

Jenny.. she got sooooooo thin!! I have never seen her waist this small!! She looks the best i have seen her imo!! Monica looked slightly off, but still fantastic..

Back