force

1 Jay cutler
2 Chris cormier
3 Dexter Jackson
4 Gunter s
5 Markus Ruhl
6 Craig titus

F.

Kovacs looked like poop. His back was without a doubt his best bodypart. His legs were very underdevloped for his upperbody. His stomach stuck out like a pregnant lady's. Not to mention he pulled a NOC and cut his night show short with his routine.

I think that is underestimating Dexter, he is a contender for first, or should have been anyway.

I heard he was going to be onstage at 330-345lbs. What was he at? I also heard his back was going to be impressive. How did his legs look? That's his worst asset because of his height like Gunter!

I think he probably weighed about 335 if i were to make an educated guess. And yet his back was impressive but thats it.

And who is underestimating Dexter???

I don't follow up a lot on BB, but i do like Johnnie Jackson's physique, did he compete? If so, how did he do?

Ruhl looked like the Synthol King. He needs to quit, because I thought he looked embarassing.

Kovacs dwarfed most who stood next to him, but his body just looks so weird. Nothing matches, weak legs. His back was very good though.

I thought Gunter should have been 2 or 3 easily.

Dexter's symmatry(Sp?) is awesome. Check out the midsection's there is no comparison. Chris is toting a lot of mass in the thigh area. Even though I picked Jay, I thing Dexter looks better!

Back