ATTN..all chemically blessed bros

Railrunner

I have the pellet conversion method down to a science ..BUT...this will be my first test conversion.
My questions is for 10g's of test powder i would purchase a 10g kit right??
This should yield approx. 40mls at 250mgs if I am not mistaken?
Also, can anyone suggest who has the best/easiest kit going right now. And before anyone post it, I dont want to buy it all seperate..

RR
:)

Last edited:
Ok PB..let em try this again. I have the option of either cyp or enan powder. Of course i have not ordered this yet as i am trying to gather info on the conversion methods.
Holla if you need more info from me...

BUMPITY BUMP TO THE TOP!!

well lucy you dont need a kit for either one. which one you gonna order? cyp or enan? they both require different methods of brewing.

and who the F is that in your atavar. thats very disturbing.

and if you drink a lot dont mess with juice. btw do you lift weights? hows your nutritional intake? if these arent in order you wasting the test. all you gonna get is a chubby (erection) from it. =0)

Thanks Dougie for the quick response..LOL!

PB..I am still open for suggestions as to which test(cyp or enan) is easier to convert. I can get either and i respond well to both. Like i said, this will be my first time converting powders so any help is appreciated.
And yes i have lifted a few weights in my years..LOL...my shoulders can attest to that!!
I am 34 years old and have been lifting since I was a freshman in highschool,
and started with the sauce when i was a senior...a little too early i might add!
I must be honest about one thing..my diet is not always in check...i still like the accasional pizza,wings and beer...that dang HOOTERS gets me everytime!!

Thanks guys and stay safe!!

pullinbig said:
and who the F is that in your atavar. thats very disturbing.

=0)

oh...MY AVATAR!! LOL..
That fag has a whole website of his pictures posted. They were poking fun at him on another board I visit...MSVIP!!
:spank:

Why don't you choose a test and then we can tell you the method of conversion that is best.

And don't waste your money on a kit unless you are only going to brew 10g and that is it.

You can spend about $50 and get enough solvents and oils to convert for a year. The $$$ is in the filters.

And please change that avatar ASAP. Funny or not, just looks way to "pillow-biter' for our taste!!

thats madines ass ryan. no doubt there. thanks bud, you da man. hi madine.

and railrunner that atavar looks like a cross between ron jeremy and james taylor.

railrunner. the simpliest conversion for test is enan. add 1-2% ba and oil and it ready to filter. aqfter you get you stuff hit us back and well walk you thru it.

can you put richard simmons in your atavar. i think hes hot since he got chubby again.

Hahaha, leave the avatar, that guy is great. The website is classic. But anywho, go with enanthate, only a sri lankan tsunami victim could fuck that conversion up. Enanthate, deca, and eq are all easier to make than babies.

pullinbig said:
thats madines ass ryan. no doubt there. thanks bud, you da man. hi madine.

and railrunner that atavar looks like a cross between ron jeremy and james taylor.

railrunner. the simpliest conversion for test is enan. add 1-2% ba and oil and it ready to filter. aqfter you get you stuff hit us back and well walk you thru it.

can you put richard simmons in your atavar. i think hes hot since he got chubby again.

Yep, that's my girl. Nothing like fun in the tub on a Sunday night!!

pullinbig said:
many a dick has slid across dem lips. who is that gay wad? and why is he allowed to have a web site?

At first glance i thought you were talking about Madine. lol. Although she has had her fill of practice. My naughty gal!!!

Anyway, why is that guy allowed to have a website. Jesus, that is just disturbing!!

RJH8541 said:
At first glance i thought you were talking about Madine. lol. Although she has had her fill of practice. My naughty gal!!!

Anyway, why is that guy allowed to have a website. Jesus, that is just disturbing!!

Can you make an online photo album with all your avatars in the original sizes? Bikerfox will give you a hummer.

pullinbig said:
many a dick has slid across dem lips. who is that gay wad? and why is he allowed to have a web site?

Bikerfox is 5' 10" and 155lbs with naturally curly brown hair. He has lost over 90 pounds since he began riding a bicycle 5 years ago. His heart rate averages 35-40 beats-per-minute, and blood pressure is 110/70. Born in 1958 in Monroe, LA, BikerFox was delivered in the mouth of an alligator that his father had to cut off in order to save his life. (The alligator survived and went back to the swamp lands) BikerFox began riding bikes at the age of 4. He started riding again in the year 2000. That is when he invented the first front flip on a mountain bike. He is single, never married, and has a variety of interests. His hobbies include biking 25-65 miles almost every day in extreme temperatures from 15 to 115 degrees F. His other interests include swimming, wildlife conservation, nature, radio controlled airplanes, ping-pong, and many other cardiovascular recreational activities. He is the President, CEO, and Board Member of Billions and Trillions Inc, a multi-million dollar company. He is known as the Muscle Car Guru of the Mid-West. Specializing in Pontiac, Olds, and Buick parts from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. He also specializes in straightening and polishing stainless steel and aluminum auto trim moldings. can be reached by sending him an email at Frank@BikerFox.com.

And here, off his website is the results of a drug test showing that, in fact, he does not use any drugs and is just high on life. Notice he didn't get tested for gear......

letter.jpg

Cheers friend!
0002.jpg

bleachcola said:
Can you make an online photo album with all your avatars in the original sizes? Bikerfox will give you a hummer.

i dont care if i am doing 10g/w of test. that goof aint touching Jr. and thats pretty bad. at 3g/w i cant keep my hands off myself.

Back