Australia peptides

@Trade. Any luck with finding a reliable source for AUS? Did u buy from labpe if so, how'd it go...?

Honestly, I'm not able to link the user ID with the specific order from customer, but, every package shipping to AU goes through smoothly up to date, five days maximum( according to current record),
shipping charge is $25 per order :)

@Trade. Any luck with finding a reliable source for AUS? Did u buy from labpe if so, how'd it go...?

I ordered On the 23rd of this month and still hasn't arrived. It was from labpe. There very cheap. When they arrive I'll let you all know

ATTENTION AUSSIES: I ordered from Lab PE on a Sunday, the Monday was a public holiday for them (President Day) and I still received on the Thursday! SUPER FAST SHIPPING.. not to mention got through customs fine.. (I ordered 10 vials of GHRP-6)

I ordered On the 23rd of this month and still hasn't arrived. It was from labpe. There very cheap. When they arrive I'll let you all know

you ordered on a Thursday m8,it can not be delivered till monday as fedex does not work sunday like ozpost by the way.i ordered again yesterday and i put my money on thursday to be on my doorstep.
proof me right again labpe :beertoast

On second thought I have a problem ! They got the order wrong !!!!! I asked for cjc without dac but they gave me pure cjc 1295 !!!!!

Back