Bac Water

Bds1124

Anyone know of a reputable site to buy bacteriostatic water from that is also relatively cheap? (Not over $20 a vial) Or are people just making it since there is such a shortage of it?

From what I am seeing there is a shortage of anything bacteriostatic, so there is some price hikes for the suppliers who do have it.

As an alternative could we just use plain old sodium chloride for injection? I found this and it seems to indicated the bacteriostatic property isn't really required:

buypeptides.org/syringes-water.html

Last edited:
Could peptidesupply.com/sodium-chloride-0-9-10ml-c-50/sodium-chloride-0-9-10ml be used as a bac water substitue?

I think that would work but you just don't have the bacteriostatic properties. It does open up the risk for a bacterial infection I think.

Saline doesn't have bacteriostatic properties, and depending on solubility, could cause gear to crash or not absorb properly

Saline doesn't have bacteriostatic properties, and depending on solubility, could cause gear to crash or not absorb properly

I kind of wondered about that part because my saline has a bunch of other chemicals listed on the bottle too. Not sure what they all do but probably some kinds of preservatives would be my guess. Anyone know for sure?

Back