back in the game

i plan to hit it hard at the gym for about 6 months eat eat eat eat and just drink weight gainer eat as much possible, then hit a test cycle, but until then i have alot eating to do lol and training. is 6 months enuff time b4 i hit a test cycle or should i wait 1 year?

benefit said:
i plan to hit it hard at the gym for about 6 months eat eat eat eat and just drink weight gainer eat as much possible, then hit a test cycle, but until then i have alot eating to do lol and training. is 6 months enuff time b4 i hit a test cycle or should i wait 1 year?

1. Try and eat at least 2g of protein per 1 pound of mass.

2. Stick to heavy compound movements

3. Don't bother with weight gainers. Most of them are just loaded with sugar. Buy some protein powder (I suggest trueprotein) and use that.

4. Try and stick to whole food meals and only use shakes when it isn't practical to eat a solid meal.

5. Stay natural for a while. There is no need to hurry into taking any drugs. As long as you keep eating and training hard (also make sure to get plently of rest) you will be able to put on plently of muscle.

thanks easto, your rite im gonna do that i guess a main role is resting i go to sleep around 2 30 every night i gotta go to sleep much earlier... im gonna keep all these factors n check thanks.

Back