bad reaction to Creatine HCL

Hull Tech

Recon to Caveman
I've never had a reaction to any supplement since I started lifting in the early 80's.. until now, picked up some Creatine HCL a few days back and just started to use it, as with anything new i started off light.. which now thinking back I realized i had a mild reaction too and just passed it off as fatigue. Yesterday took a full dose and holy crap I was debilitated 15 min into a shoulder workout. did shoulder press then front raises.. should press had me feeling 'good and pumped. front raises had me stopped and realizing something was wrong.. I was getting micro pumps that ached in this case all the secondary muscles in the arms that worked during the front raises. It felt like I had taken too much Clen. with NO water as well I was getting spasm's and nerve pluse's across the entire upper body, anywhere that could have been used in either exersize was now painful to the touch and ached liked I'd ripped muscles apart..

Even now, the next morning I'm getting a forearm pump typing and my biceps tendons at the forearm are stinging and pulsing like I had strained a tendon and my biceps is radiating pain.

The only thing I'm on is test p 100mg/eod.

Anyone else have issues similar with Creatine HCL?

Back