bad smell from girlfriend when i fuk her doggy

Unfortunately some girls don't know how to wash good with a towel and let it dry good before they put on panties. It use to bother the shot out of me but now I'm over it sometime me and my wife go all day without showering and if we get in the mood there's no time to shower first. If you tell her she's gonna be super insecure gotta find a clever way.

Buy her a douche, or that cream for cleaning up in there, I think it be a yeast infection. My ex always had them.

Couple things to watch for.

1 does she wipe her ass front to back which is good or back to front which is not good.

2 Are you in the wrong hole or the right hole for that matter.

3 Does she use wipes like for babies if not she should.

My girl lets me put it in her butt and I'm not sure how she does it but it still doesn't stink. So you need to politely ask her to get cleaned up.Either that or through some tarter sauce on it and dig in.

Last edited:
Couple things to watch for.

1 does she wipe her ass front to back which is good or back to front which is not good.

2 Are you in the wrong hole or the right hole for that matter.

3 Does she use wipes like for babies if not she should.

My girl lets me put it in her butt and I'm not sure how she does it but it still doesn't stink. So you need to politely ask her to get cleaned up.Either that or

that sounds very judgmental. What exactly is the "right" hole?

that sounds very judgmental. What exactly is the "right" hole?
Why choose? That's why you stick a finger in her butt to test the waters. Just remember folks, pink before brown, or it could be a trip to the doctor's office later.

Lol Tron, you totally beat me to it! Tell your girl to wash up better, it's not easy to do - but if she smells, there could be some critters growing down below. ;)

To each his own.

sure, since you've already decided the way that other people should be having sex. Your comment also devalues the sex homosexual men have by virtue that they aren't doing it correctly as there is no "right" hole for them.
So really, yes, to each their own, but you obviously don't feel that way.

Better just to let people have their sexual freedom with restriction only when they impact others (take forms of rape or paedophillia for examples).

I don't know what everyone sees in a butthole I want the pussy not the hole that let's smelly toxic shit out lol

If you starting bagging her stinky pussy to mouth style you'll be amazed how quick she gets that stinky cooter cleaned up.

I don't know what everyone sees in a butthole I want the pussy not the hole that let's smelly toxic shit out lol

pussy is self lubricating which is a big plus. Last girl I was with used to tell me only guys that wanted to dominate her did anal. Quite a narrow concept...but maybe accurate.

I like putting my finger in the while penetrating and love to stick my face in ass cheeks but ops girl is a pig lol

Back