Baking my tren, do i need too?

DTIreland

i have been reading around many posts regarding filtration and the sterility of gear. I made my first batch of Tren 250ml @ 75mg last night, no probs.. i was just wondering if i needed to bake my gear after i filter it? I’m using .22 bottletop filter.. If I don’t have to bake tren, do i have to bake any other gear i make? if so, what gear, at what temp and for how long?

I have to say, this forum has been a lifeline for me, before I discovered it I was buying UG gear at 4 times the price! FIRST CLASS

can baking kill

another quick question, can baking kill my gear if i bake for too long and at too high a temp?

if you used a 22 no need to bake. its jes an extra precaution. many on here bake and many dont.

and yes you can burn your gear if its too hot. but if you wanna bake 275f for 1 full hour is the standard. make sure to vent the vial.

I concur no need after filtering with .22micron. If you bake for too long/too high a temp, oxidation can occur and you're basically left with a bunch of 50ml vial paperweights :(

Back