Barnzy's back at it workout Log

Back:

Hit some PR's, holy shit did I feel confident and strong today.

Heavy Pulldowns, heavy cable work etc.

Deads:
135x10
225x6
315x5
405x4
495x2
545x2
565x2(PR, had 3 all day, was trying to do doubles)
575x1(PR, bailed on 2nd rep as I was content and didnt want to push an injury)

Took yesterday off, body was killing me, all around just beat up.

Hit legs hard today, was able to bang out a few more reps in a few weights, legs feeling tired from deads still. Happy with leg growth though, especially seeing as there have been no squats in the equation, that really does need to change though. weight is still holding at 200-201

Push Day:

BB Flat:
135x10x2
185x6
225x2
275x2
315x2
335x2
355x2
365x1(PR)
315x5
225x12

DB Shoulder Press:
30x10
50x10
70x10
90x6

Felt weak but moved decent weights

Hit back yesterday, somewhat of a half ass workout. Did not deadlift, needed a break, hit heavy cable work, pulldowns, pullups etc.

Hit arms for the first time in months today, also did abs. Weight is holding at 200lbs

I thought you don't squat? Confused...
Freaking impressive though!
How to see some decent gains as well.
Tuesday will be the first day of week 3...

I thought you don't squat? Confused...
Freaking impressive though!
How to see some decent gains as well.
Tuesday will be the first day of week 3...

There is no squat rack. I still hit legs hard tho. Inverted leg press I'm up 4 plates from where I started. Those numbers are estimates but they're relatively close. Best part is I've held onto all of them so far

I see.
How long before you start the next cycle?
Are you going to wait 10 weeks after PCT is complete?

Not too sure to be honest. Trying to figure everything out. PCT has been done for about a week. weight is at 202lb right now. still moving good weights.

crushed legs yesterday, did much higher rep ranges and my legs are killing me today. I need these fuckers to grow, my legs look like tooth picks compared to my upper body, suckkks. Not having a squat rack is so lame

You sir, are freakin' sick.
I am working my way up to 3 plates right now...

Feel like I got punched in the back though, hopefully just from over taxing the muscle.

You have to start somewhere dude! just keep at it

Decided to try the back out again, and go "heavy" for the first time in 2 weeks, went suprisingly well and felt real strong, no problems with my back.

135x6
225x6
315x6
405x6
495x6

I decided to do deads half way through my workout so my grip was slipping, if not for that I could have repped it 8-10 times...6 felt easy, wasnt what I was expecting. Feel great now

Back