Basic tip for newbies

Annonamous1

Basic tip for newbies

This is pretty obvious but I will post it anyway. If you are new to the boards and someone pm's you telling you they are a source or offers you a list, odds are they are a definate scammer. Legit sources don't need to openly recruit more customers. If anyone ever pm's you like this email a mod for a source check.

Re: Basic tip for newbies

Wartime100 said:
If anyone ever pm's you like this email a mod for a source check.

I agree with this except for the 'a mod' thing. Email several. The one mod you might be using to source check might actually be that source and you could get scammed and not even suspect it until he gets hundreds more. Remember el cubano, the mighty scammer-hunter? He was the source check god over on Elite, but he's not anymore.

Bottom line is be careful. And use condoms. Oh and seatbelts are good. Wash behind your ears. Looking both ways before you cross the road is another good idea. Etc., etc. :)

Re: Re: Basic tip for newbies

TxLonghorn said:
I agree with this except for the 'a mod' thing. Email several. The one mod you might be using to source check might actually be that source and you could get scammed and not even suspect it until he gets hundreds more. Remember el cubano, the mighty scammer-hunter? He was the source check god over on Elite, but he's not anymore.

Bottom line is be careful. And use condoms. Oh and seatbelts are good. Wash behind your ears. Looking both ways before you cross the road is another good idea. Etc., etc. :)

I remember el cubano but don't know what the situation was with him. Care to elaborate?

GOOD solid advice Tex!

Wartime100: El Cubano turned scumbag sending newbies looking for sources over to other dirtballs that scammed thier naive asses......then he would act as if was oblivious to all of this and would act as if he's going to take care of matters personally! It was so theatrical how he would make the GRAND threads...."i'll take care of erverything my little bro's........El Cubano to the rescue!"

Whatever.........piece of garbage!

Oh, by the way...........I know for fact because I speak from experience!!!!!

Anyone get scammed by finestphysique@cyber-rights....... ring a bell?

One example out of a lot!!!!!

Good post for all of us to remember. Do your source checks with more then one mod.

Don't send more then you can afford to loss.

If it sound to good to be ture, it is.

JohnnyB

Back