Beginner/Newbie to TRT

I just did my second pin on Chips protocol Saturday. As others have said and from what he told me he likes to go every 5 days, I asked about doing it set days of the week and he said to just get out a calander and count out every 5th day (i use my phone calander to remind me what to take when). Inject Hcg the next day and take the armidex. I'd confirm when to take what., of course there's more than one way to skin a cat.

By the way.... Started feeling better around day 3-4. Workouts have also been slightly better with a tad more reps and better pumps. Still really early.

Last edited:
Yandee. Glad to see you are trying better your life. No one seemed to mention your sleep apnea. Are you on a cpap? If not, sleep apnea would have been the cause of most of your symptoms. If you are not getting regenerative sleep, then your endocrine system was not fuctioning at it's potential. That could also drive your T levels down. You would feel like you had adrenal fatique all day long. I am not trying to make you second guess the protocol you are on because my story is very similar to yours and I am also on board with Chip and feeling great. But, if you haven't already, get the sleep apnea figured out because there is an endlist list of scary side effects caused my apnea. Good luck with everything.

I just did my second pin on Chips protocol Saturday. As others have said and from what he told me he likes to go every 5 days, I asked about doing it set days of the week and he said to just get out a calander and count out every 5th day

Cdy You are correct.........Once I started counting it out, I realized it would be 5 days initialy and then it would be off schedule. Thanks for catching this for me !

Yandee. Glad to see you are trying better your life. No one seemed to mention your sleep apnea. Are you on a cpap? If not, sleep apnea would have been the cause of most of your symptoms. If you are not getting regenerative sleep, then your endocrine system was not fuctioning at it's potential. That could also drive your T levels down. You would feel like you had adrenal fatique all day long. I am not trying to make you second guess the protocol you are on because my story is very similar to yours and I am also on board with Chip and feeling great. But, if you haven't already, get the sleep apnea figured out because there is an endlist list of scary side effects caused my apnea. Good luck with everything.

Methos I did the whole sleep study thing approx 2 years ago and was diagnosed with sleep apnea. I do use a CPAP and my Doc is convinced if I lost 30-40lbs it would go away. I intend to run Chip's protocol and get healthy with the intention of doing another sleep lab in 12 months and see where I am at. As you have mentioned, there is a plethora of things that can go south if you ignore it

I did have to ask how what measurement was equal to 500 Units with the 100 Unit insulin needle, other than that all is going well. Like others I will take some measurements, and post a log once I get everything rolling

If you don't mind me asking what the answer to this was i have called have not got in touch yet.Thanks.

If you don't mind me asking what the answer to this was i have called have not got in touch yet.Thanks.

Daniel, Steve from Maximus told me 50 Units = one 500 Unit dose of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) using the 1CC standard insulin syringe. Hope this helps you

Daniel, Steve from Maximus told me 50 Units = one 500 Unit dose of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) using the 1CC standard insulin syringe. Hope this helps you

If you are using the 11,000 unit Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) vial, you add 11 ml of bacteriostatic water (or 11 cc). You then have a mix of 1000 units of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) per ml. 500 units would be 1/2 ml and 250 units would be .25 ml. This is a very smart way of packaging up the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and my kit contained a needle to feed the water into the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that held the 11 ml. When I was done the water vial was almost empty - a perfect match!

Back