Best cycle for a beginner for quickest body fat loss and keeping body muscle

unisuper

Hello guys,

I've just registered to this forum after been reading a lot and I would like to share my concerns as I'm starting a new cycle this month during 2-3 months and it is the first time I'm gonna do a cycle.

I have started to do diet and I'm going to gym since January with a customised plan, but my current body stats are still poor as follow:

Height: 170 cm
Weight: 78 kg
Muscle: 50.5%
Body Fat: 24%
Water level: 54% (it's a bit low, I need to increase it)

So my main aim during the following three months is to enforce diet 100% (what would be the best recommended for this cycle?) and I'm planning to do the following cycle, so I'd like to know the best recommendations for a beginner, as I bought recently all this supplements and I'm not really sure about how I should start. I have an underlying problem of hypothyroidism, and that's why I will introduce T3 in order to boost my thyroid hormone production to increase my BMR. In addition to that, The scheduled cycle would consist of:

T3 (in order to boost my Thyroid hormones)
Anavar (in order to avoid muscle weight loss while on T3 boost)
Clenbuterol (in order to lean faster).

The main issue regarding this cycle is that many people are saying that T3 does not get really ripped off, but just leaves a soft body without any consistency and it's not a good cycle. In such case, what would be the best substitute? I have been reading about Winstrol and Dianabol as a good substitute of my cycle, or just changing Anavar for Wisntrol in my cycle.

I know that rather than going directly to steroids cardio and diet are the most important points, but I want to add the cycle in order to get the results quicker.

Thanks in advance!

Actually the main issues are your age and that you will be devoid of testosterone in your body if you run that cycle. Humans need testosterone to be healthy.

Just want to confirm, are you male?

Yes, I'm a male.

I was recommended to take Dianabol in the last stage of Anavar in order to compensate the lack of testosterone. The main reason is that if Anavar and Dianabol are taking together one removes the effectivity each other, so it's better to not take them together.

And Megatron28, could you please explain why Anavar would devoid me of testosterone if it's actually a supply of a derivate of testosterone? My basal testosterone levels are normal (low, but within normal limits according to my last blood check).

Last edited:
Old musclemike, thanks for your reply.

Anavar is a kind of Testosterone (DHT derivate), would you suggest me substituting it for Dianabol or Stanozolol instead in order to keep or increase muscle mass and keep leaning out while on cycle?

By the way, what is the best way to take a testosterone cycle for a beginner? I would like to use injections the first time if I can have alternative, but I'm willing to do it if it's the only way (hence, I was recommended to use Anavar)

Last edited:
I think mike meant for you to add test because anavar will suppress your natty test levels so anything u gain will go down the drain. Wait 2 years then cycle imo.

Yes, I'm a male.

I was recommended to take Dianabol in the last stage of Anavar in order to compensate the lack of testosterone. The main reason is that if Anavar and Dianabol are taking together one removes the effectivity each other, so it's better to not take them together.

And Megatron28, could you please explain why Anavar would devoid me of testosterone if it's actually a supply of a derivate of testosterone? My basal testosterone levels are normal (low, but within normal limits according to my last blood check).

A derivative (almost all AAS are considered derivatives of testosterone) is NOT the same thing as the original hormone. If I were to inject straight up cholesterol into my body, I wouldn't see much more than a lump - even though ALL sex steroids are made from it. This is also why some hormones can be purchased over the counter, even though they're made from testosterone - just not the same thing.

ALL AAS turns off your natural production of testosterone. You can only substitute that loss with actual testosterone itself. You state you're hypothyroidic, are you prescribed T3, or is this something you're adding on your own?

Yes, I'm a male.

I was recommended to take Dianabol in the last stage of Anavar in order to compensate the lack of testosterone. The main reason is that if Anavar and Dianabol are taking together one removes the effectivity each other, so it's better to not take them together..

Where are you getting this stuff from? That is not the reason for why they should not be run together.

I think the main thing overlooked here is that you have only been going to the gym since January and it is March, so that is about 2 months. There is no need to run a cycle at this point. Also, your BF% is too high to see the maximum benefit from any cycle.

Why don't you spend the next 6 months training hard, eating right, and getting that BF down to 15%. It can be done, with consistency and determination. In the mean time educate yourself on proper safe AAS use so that when your ready it will be a home run. There is no AAS that will turn you into what you want to be without having training and diet in order, its not possible. If you figure out the nutrition aspect of things I see NO PROBLEM dropping 9% in 6 months.

And, Ill echo what these fine gentlemen have already stated.....
T3 alone=no no.
Oral compounds alone if you are a male=no no.

Testosterone is the base compound for EVERYTHING.

A derivative (almost all AAS are considered derivatives of testosterone) is NOT the same thing as the original hormone. If I were to inject straight up cholesterol into my body, I wouldn't see much more than a lump - even though ALL sex steroids are made from it. This is also why some hormones can be purchased over the counter, even though they're made from testosterone - just not the same thing.

ALL AAS turns off your natural production of testosterone. You can only substitute that loss with actual testosterone itself. You state you're hypothyroidic, are you prescribed T3, or is this something you're adding on your own?

Just to provide an analogy, both gasoline and plastic are derivatives of petroleum. I wouldn't substitute one for the other though.

I think the main thing overlooked here is that you have only been going to the gym since January and it is March, so that is about 2 months. There is no need to run a cycle at this point. Also, your BF% is too high to see the maximum benefit from any cycle.

Why don't you spend the next 6 months training hard, eating right, and getting that BF down to 15%. It can be done, with consistency and determination. In the mean time educate yourself on proper safe AAS use so that when your ready it will be a home run. There is no AAS that will turn you into what you want to be without having training and diet in order, its not possible. If you figure out the nutrition aspect of things I see NO PROBLEM dropping 9% in 6 months.

And, Ill echo what these fine gentlemen have already stated.....
T3 alone=no no.
Oral compounds alone if you are a male=no no.

Testosterone is the base compound for EVERYTHING.

Wow unisuper, you have all the heavy weight vets chiming in and that's great. All of what halfwit and shredder and meg have said are just SO, SO right on.

You only in the gym for this long, WAIT 6 months. Look at shredder's post! Then get plain Test E I suggest E so not to pin EOD. Then go from there. Now you don't need Winstrol , really man it DOES NOT lean you out. You and your diet do that. At 24% BF you said, Oy vey ! WTF Winstrol is not for you until you get Lean Muscle Mass on you. I don't understand why people don't understand that compound.

Anyway you have the best of the best advice right here on this thread and I hope you take heed.

Work out and get that BF% down, build up a solid base LMM , get tight under that water n BF. Do more research, I know you have, but look at the steroid profiles better please. Get a revised plan and get you $$$ and stock your gear if you haven't and come back here on your thead. Good Luck we mean the best for you.

Thank you to everyone for your replies.

Actually I'm gonna keep in straight diet as suggested until get my BF down at least to 19%, and then I will take the rest as suggested.

Regarding T3, I've always been hypothyroid (a subtype called subclinical, where T3 & T4 levels are low, but within the normal range but the thyroid is not metabolising enough free T4 into T3 & T4), which is not a life threatening condition, but for people who suffer this condition, keep us all day with a very slow ********* rate and we tend to overweight easier, while the worst consequence of hypothyroid is lack of energy (apathy).

So I went to a doctor and told him about my situation, that has not changed in the last 3 years, and I wanted to take T3 in order to boost my metabolism. While he said that from his medical point of view he couldn't suggest me to take hormones, he said that this solution might work for me in order to increase my BMR which will lead to higher basal levels of Thyroidal hormones.

But at the end, while I'm gonna be on the T3 I also don't wanna lose my 50.5% Body Muscle, so that's why I wanted to add Anavar. So at the end, the research I did is not enough clear. Would be a good idea adding to T3 only with injections of Test E, or might work better T3 with Test E and Anavar (and removing clen / changing it for HGH).

Where are you getting this stuff from? That is not the reason for why they should not be run together.

I read that in another forum, what is the main reason why these two shouldn't be taken together?

ALL AAS turns off your natural production of testosterone. You can only substitute that loss with actual testosterone itself.

Then why do people take AAS rather than just sticking to Testosterone? What are the overall advantages to take an AAS that does not give you Testosterone itself (like Anavar / Dianabol / Winstrol / etc.)

Please apologies if I ask too much, but I have been doing a lot of research and reading a lot, and these things are still not completely clear for me.

Thanks in advance!

I read that in another forum, what is the main reason why these two shouldn't be taken together?

Then why do people take AAS rather than just sticking to Testosterone? What are the overall advantages to take an AAS that does not give you Testosterone itself (like Anavar / Dianabol / Winstrol / etc.)

Please apologies if I ask too much, but I have been doing a lot of research and reading a lot, and these things are still not completely clear for me.

Thanks in advance!

First of all welcome to ology !

Second you have to read the stickies in the forum as they pretty much answer every single question you've had so far.

Third testosterone is AAS ! It seems like you still have a lot of research to do before you go down the path of using AAS.

Focus on your diet and training for now an get that bf percentage down. I haven't used him but hit up 3J if you struggle getting your diet in check. Look around the forum you see nothing but happy clients and recommendations on here from those who worked with him.

And everyone on this forum will most likely advice you to wait until the age of 25 before you start using AAS.

welcome. read the stickies in the aas section.
dbol will not replaces all the actions of test. lso higher BF% means more sides for most with aas. its all diet, not aas. i would bring your fat % down before touching aas, and rec waiting till age 25 IMO.

good luck

Back