best dosage split for my cycle

solcraft

vasodialator en utero
i've been on this test e and npp cycle for few weeks. ill be ending the npp after week 6. i'm on 750mg a week of test e that i was splitting between the eod injections of npp. now that i'm going to be done with the npp, what would be the best way to split the dosage of my test enan. its in 250mg amps. i was thinking 500mg monday, 250 thursday. any potential problems? any ideas? thanks in advance.

outlawtas2 said:
yeah, but it would be hard to store the amps once open?
exactly the problem i'm having thoughts about. would my hormone levels be on a rollercoaster the way i've planned? or does the slow action of the ester overlap enough to be somewhat stable?

simpllyhuge said:
i thought it was commen knowlegde on here that twice a week was enough with enan and cyp.
yeah,it is. maybe you didnt get my question. is my 500/250mg split going to work with out giving me fluctuating hormone levels? it is common knowledge that 2x a week for test e&c is sufficent. i just want to know if having one injection at 500, and one at 250 is going to cause an imbalance. thanks -

yeah, but it would be hard to store the amps once open?

Agreed. How in hell could you store the amps unless you used an empty bottle or unused bottle of that as opposed to the ampules. Then just pull it from a bottle as you need it.

yeah,it is. maybe you didnt get my question. is my 500/250mg split going to work with out giving me fluctuating hormone levels? it is common knowledge that 2x a week for test e&c is sufficent. i just want to know if having one injection at 500, and one at 250 is going to cause an imbalance. thanks -

I would split that into 3 pins if I was you.

Back