• Injectable(Drink) - 50mg

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Generic

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 10 10.8%

• Total voters
force said:
Ha,there are so many fakes of the upjohn V right now and guys are charging crazy prices for it anyway,thats why Im going to try the orals!! plus daily shots can be a real drag after while,just wanna try something different.

F.

smart choice my friend...you are correct...too many fakes circulating at the moment...used 50mg ED of Peru Tech for 50 days str8 and while on a low cal diet,i shed 4% bf and got very hard...

Not a biggie Winstrol (winny) fan myself but I plan on being all over the new peru tech dbol when it comes out next week

hahahahha.

Well Im a biggie Winstrol (winny) fan myself and PT seems to be getting great reviews. I agree, I cant wait to stock up on the D's as soon as they come out. If its as good as the Winstrol (winny), then CDN's are definitely in for a treat.

BiggieSwolls said:
hahahahha.

Well Im a biggie Winstrol (winny) fan myself and PT seems to be getting great reviews. I agree, I cant wait to stock up on the D's as soon as they come out. If its as good as the Winstrol (winny), then CDN's are definitely in for a treat.

biggie, word is the d's are VERY close to hitting the market!

I think Zambon tabs are real good but the problem is you have to take 25 of them a day for 6 weeks which is bad on your liver but I don't drink alcohol or mess with my liver that much so I it won't hurt if you only do it a few times using the zambons.

BillyK

Back