Best way to eat oatmeal?

I follow the cooking directions on the box, then serve with skim milk and some artificial sweetener.

Throw in 5 scrambled egg whites, pinch of salt bigger pinch of paprika, 2 slices of cheese, and a squeeze of tomato sauce. beeeeuuudy mate. :) :)

jimmy100 said:
Throw in 5 scrambled egg whites, pinch of salt bigger pinch of paprika, 2 slices of cheese, and a squeeze of tomato sauce. beeeeuuudy mate. :) :)

Reading that just made me queezy. Yuck.

1 banana/honey/natty pb microwave 1 minue add mixture and 1 scoop chocolate protein into oats--awesome

I throw some rolled oats in a bowl, add raisins, bananas, or whatever fruit I have on hand, then add milk...or alot of times I make a protein shake w/milk and pour that on it. Let it sit for a few minutes and eat it raw. The ONLY way to go. Less time and tastes better. :D

i personnaly either just use cinna and splenda. my boyfriend did the same but added honey! but i also make protein pancakes which are awesome. 4 egg whites, 1 scoop of splurge chocate chip whey protein and 1/2 cup oatmeal. mix all together put in a skilltet and make a pancake. i use sugar free syrup.. tasty

Just cook 'em up per box directions. Add some raisins and milk et VOILA! :yumyum:

I've tried making pancakes of them but don't quite have that nailed down yet........

nothing.. little bit of water.. so if u flip the bowl upside down nothing slides out. eat it like a thick paste. im used to the bland taste. il have 2 servings each morning.

instead of boiling up water boil apple juice and pour it over the oats with whatever other dry seasonings you use. verrrry flavorful

Back