Bigger and better with 3J.

Since Thursday, I don't feel like I've made much progress. My body feels a little bloated at this time. It could be a number of things. I keep falling to drinking a lot of coffee. I love Starbuck's cold brew. I get it black with some sugarfree hazelnut. I'll have to ask 3J if the sugarfree stuff is acceptable. He'll probably tell me no. Does sugar alcohol play a huge role in slowing weight loss?

Protein powders - My favorite was Isopure's zero carb. Then I started buying truenutrition protein. So far so good. Just some of the flavoring you can definitely taste the sugar alcohol. They have a lot of flavors and you can buy 1 pound if you'd like. Only downside, I have to order it online and it takes about 1-2 weeks for it to arrive. Cost wise around $12/pound.

IMT - Recieved my package from IMT. Everything was there as promised, my biggest complaint is lack of communication. I'm not familiar with IMT and it may just be Todd? I can only imagine how busy the guy is and I admit I pestered him every other day wondering what was happening. I was supposed to get a tracking number and never got one, the package just showed up. I would have preferred more communication, but that's me. Other than that, no complaints.

HCG - Started my hcg protocol this morning. 250iu every Sunday and Wednesday. Injected into the belly fat and no pain at all. It was a nice change from the test pins.

Diet - Diet is still on. I fear cardio is in the near future. I really need to up my water intake. I say this as I have a shaker 3/4 full of water and a cup of coffee next to me. Give me a break, I love coffee. lol. I haven't touched beer, wine or any other alcohol since starting with 3J. Before I started trt in May I had a bad experience where I drank way too much and then was unable to perform sexually. Never had that happen to me, ever. Never want that happening to me again.

Until tomorrow's weigh in... chugging along...

As expected, I loss 0.2 pounds since Thursday. My only difference in my diet has been the iced coffee with sugarfree hazelnut flavoring. This may or may not be the culprit. Either way, I'm not making excuses, I need to adjust and keep on moving.

I haven't lost any strength, in fact, I've gained some.

Physically, I'm seeing changes. Starting to see more definition in my chest, shoulders, and arms. My legs have leaned out quite a bit as well. It's nice to see the changes, provides the proof that hard work does pay off.

Sleep lately has suffered. I'm much more achy during the night. Maybe it's time to look for a new mattress.

Trt - Started my hcg protocol yesterday. I'm not sure of the benefit of HCG since I've had a vasectomy so no more kids.

View attachment 562726

Since Monday was Labor day, I went out to lunch with my mother and sister. I ate off plan for the first time since I started with 3j and I also had 2 beers later that evening. I have been 100% since then. I am down almost 20 pounds in 6 weeks and still moving along. I have lost another 1.6 pounds since Monday's weigh in. I have noticed in my records that about every 3-4 weeks my body tends to almost stall for 1 measurement day right now and then it does go back to losing.

I don't know if the HCG has improved my sex drive but since I started taking it, I've been more driven.

HCG - 375iu wednesday
Trt - 100mg Test this evening.
AI - .5mg Adex

View attachment 562743

Back