Blunt Pins

Shred2Live

Scholar
So after loading 100mcg each Ipa and Mod my pins are so dull I feel like I'm popping a balloon to break the skin! It's still just a little 29g pin, so it doesn't hurt, but it's a pretty creepy feeling. This is just par for the course, right?

Yeah I do the same and it doesn't go in as smooth as a fresh pin. I know guys who use the same pin for all three daily doses, so that's three times into skin and six times into a rubber stopper. Lol. Forget that.

I know a couple who use a pin to draw both peps then backload a new pin to inject. My only issue is that pin used to draw is not 100% sterile. They use that one pin all week to backload the new ones so for a full week that pin is in and out of each peptide.

It's not that bad after drawing from two vials and injecting so I'll stick with that.

Same pin for two peps, 3x/day??!! They must need a hammer to get that thing through their skin!

I moved the peps out of their original vials into sterile 10 ml vials which appear to have thinner stoppers. That seems to have helped a bit. Also, I'm getting a little better at the sub-q injection technique, so it's not quite as bad as before. (This is my first go-around with peptides.)

Today is day 4, so I know it's WAY too early to expect any results, but I sure as hell did sleep deeply last night. Of course, that could be because of the crazy-ass week I've had at work. Anyway, I started the Mod and Ipa on week 7 of my first 12-week Test-E cycle -- I'm speculating that it's going to help me get through post cycle therapy (pct) without losing as much lean mass. Who knows, this is all very new to me. Anyway, it's FUN!

Thanks for the reply, User.

Back