Boldolone base instead od Boldolone Undec

bigp106

I was wondering if I could use this to make my Eq experiment just as easy as with the Boldonlone Undec. I know this is not the forum for this ?? but I was in need of a fast answer. I have my source on line and is out of other product.

Can I mix it with say Tren And low does of test cyp. And will this be a problem with mixing ( ie. what kind of mil. Max ) . I heard it has troubel staying in the suspended at high doeses

bigp106 said:
Can I mix it with say Tren And low does of test cyp. And will this be a problem with mixing ( ie. what kind of mil. Max ) . I heard it has troubel staying in the suspended at high doeses

I am not sure what you are getting at, but you can mix them all in the same syringe. Are you making it yourself, I am not sure what the max dosage is before it gets painful. I remember someone telling me 100mg per ml is about as high as you can go before it gets painful, but i am not sure if he was talking about base, or adding the acetate esther to it, which is what i was talking to him about.

I was going to mxix all compounds together to make a

Tren 80
EQ 50
Test 50

I didnt know if this is at all possible. I know thay it would be like no esters in the product and would need to be a ED dose. What I was trying to find out was how high can I get my Boldonlone to ml gram stregth. I read it is hard to keep suspended at high levels such as over 75ml or higher .

I can tell ya right now that's gonna be painfull to suspend at that high a mg/ml dosage. It's those short esters. Having no ester is even worse since you can only suspend a fraction of the hormone that you could if it were a longer ester like undec or enan. So this is your option: if you're dead set on using bases because of the fast acting effect, you're gonna have to either deal with the pain of making a solvent-heavy suspension (needed to get all that hormone to hold in your water/oil) OR you can cut down the mg/ml of each hormone in the mixture and simply inject a few times throughout the day. Personally, I feel like a pin-cushion if I do ED injects. I don't think I could stand doing ED, several times throughout the day. I'm getting scar tissue as it is!

Back