Bringing some found info to the table about TB500 what you guys think?

yellowballs

TB 500 does this:

Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues
Keratinocyte migration
Collagen deposition; and
Decreases inflammation.

Angiogenesis is a normal and vital process in growth and development, as well as in wound healing and in granulation tissue. However, it is also a fundamental step in the transition of tumors from a dormant state to a malignant one, leading to the use of angiogenesis inhibitors. The identification of an angiogenic diffusible factor derived from tumors was made initially by Greenblatt and Shubik in 1968.

This has come up before and I believe Jimithing had an excellent rebuttal to this issue. Do a quick search and you might find it.

This has come up before and I believe Jimithing had an excellent rebuttal to this issue. Do a quick search and you might find it.

I typed in Angiogenesis and although the word did come up in other posts it was only to the extent of " Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues"
but nothing mentioned this....................." Angiogenesis is a normal and vital process in growth and development, as well as in wound healing and in granulation tissue. However, it is also a fundamental step in the transition of tumors from a dormant state to a malignant one, leading to the use of angiogenesis inhibitors. The identification of an angiogenic diffusible factor derived from tumors was made initially by Greenblatt and Shubik in 1968."

Also to add to this. Pharma companies apparently failed TB 500 as a drug because of this reason. Thats a little scary cause big pharma is not always shy about letting its customers pick up a few side effects from their drugs. So maybe this side effect from TB 500 is so common there was no way even they could justify it as a good drug?

further on it reads.............The progression of chronic and proliferative inflammation depends on angiogenesis (Jackson JR, et al.,
1997). It is required not only for the maintenance of tissue perfusion, but also to allow an increase in the
cellular traffic required for chronicity (Colville N, et al., 1995). Therefore, the inhibition of angiogenesis
would be a valid target for drug development in chronic inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid
arthritis (Colville N, et al., 1992), atherosclerosis (Sueishi K, et al., 1997), diabetic retinopathy (Ishibashi
T, et al., 1999), psoriasis (Li VW, et al., 1996), wound healing (Suzuki N, et al., 1998 ), and chronic
airway inflammation (Thurston G, et al., 1998), as well as for antineoplastic therapy and Kaposi***8217;s
sarcoma (Folkman J, et al., 1995). Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) is a potent inducer of
angiogenesis (Breier G, et al., 1992).

Last edited:
I don't believe the term angiogenesis was used. Try searching for TB500 and Jimithing. I'll see if I can find it.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/r...b500-can-cause-tumors-cancer.html#post3450582

Also dre is right i researched this further and found some more data backing the irresponsibility of making such speculative leaps given all the data showing its anti carcinogenic effects. I posted that in another thread on here somewhere with refs etc..however i cannot find it right now. Bottom line - no way anyone can say that and more data supports the opposite. That was the outcome of said thread.

Last edited:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/r...b500-can-cause-tumors-cancer.html#post3450582

Also dre is right i researched this further and found some more data backing the irresponsibility of making such speculative leaps given all the data showing its anti carcinogenic effects. I posted that in another thread on here somewhere with refs etc..however i cannot find it right now. Bottom line - no way anyone can say that and more data supports the opposite. That was the outcome of said thread.

And I thought my search powers were formidable lol. Thanks Jimi

yep, totally agree.

It is almost like saying hgh causes cancer which is NOT true, but TB actually i feel has ANTI-cancer properties to it even

Aye,
alright ......but the crux of what I first posted was that according to Greenblatt and Shubik in 1968, Angiogenesis is a fundamental step in the transition of tumors from a dormant state to a malignant one. TB 500 increases Angiogenesis.

yep, totally agree.

It is almost like saying hgh causes cancer which is NOT true, but TB actually i feel has ANTI-cancer properties to it even

Well it appears that any cancer suppressing qualities that it may offer are quickly outweighed by the fact that angiogenisis is a big culprit in cancer proliferation. So much to the point that it was abandoned as a possible treatment for cancer.

Back