british dispensary anabol 10mg ???

mountainmogul

I recently got some supposedly, british Dispensary anabol 10mg tabs. I have never taken this brand before, but I have seen many pics of this brand. On one side of the tablet you see the scored or criss/cross etched lines. On the other side is a symbol pressed into the surface of the tablet.

My main concern here is, that symbol is not on either side of my tablets, just the scored lines on one side and a flat blank surface on the other where the symbol should be.

Please, everyone who reads this please give me your input whether you think/know these are real or fake. I'd really appreciate any and all input.

Thanks very much,
mountainmogul

x2.........We need pics buddy!

But by the sounds of it with no logo as in what many refer to as 'The little alien dude' but is really a snake around a sword, then they are fake as the British Dispensary never made any orals without their logo on.

x2.........We need pics buddy!

But by the sounds of it with no logo as in what many refer to as 'The little alien dude' but is really a snake around a sword, then they are fake as the British Dispensary never made any orals without their logo on.

Back