British Dragon Products

ball22

I have heard and read about some people getting bad reactions from using their products (especially test -e) Their quality control is very questionable, just look at the stoppers and caps, they look like they are installed by hand with crimpers, and not installed by an automated system. Has anyone here had infections or any other adverse effect from these products ?

I heard they are going out of buisness, the three owners have split there ways. So needless to say I'm sure there will be fakes out there in the future. Maybe you've already got some?

there test enanthate hurt through my entire cycle which is stupid cuz its only does at 250 mg. I prefer many underground labs over bd

hmmmm... i love BD i think one of if not the best ive ever used....

ive used BD's test e , tren,and andropen275, not overly impressed. seemed a little underdosed. not to say i didnt see any gains. just not that good compared to other gear i've used. my advice; stick with quality human grade gear. youmight pay a little more, but its soooo worth it.

juced_porkchop said:
aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soo wut do u guys think is next best to bd ??? thats consistant and good//???
there is alot out there man you have quite a few good ug's out there but i like stealthlabs

BD has stopped producing their products because of to many fakes.Most suppliers will have stock well into 2007.This is not the end of BD from what im hearing from a couple of very reputable sources..British dragon is coming out with a new line of products in the next year.Instead of vails they will be producing Sachets.Too many seizures by canadian and austrailian customs is also the reason for this change.Those are the words through the Grapevine.

I know this for a fact BD is shuting down one of the owners bought out the other two. I havent heard anything about sachets, I guess like stealth. But be sure of this you will see alot of fake BD in the near future. If I was you I would forget BD and go for somethiung else. PM me and I will further explain.

I'm using BD test cyp. and BD decabol 600/400 EW i'm loving it! smooth as silk. Tempted to stock up before they are gone...

not bad at canadian customs...most of the time you get what you order......

Back