Bulk cycle with test-e vs test-e and dbol

HuskyWolf

Hi everyone,

I am about to start a bulk cycle, it would be my second cycle. The very first cycle I did was of anavar only (I know, I know, first should have been test, please don't bite me on this one, I was scared of needles), which wasn't that efficient to be honest, but putting that behind me. I have two plans laid out, and I'd like input/feedback from the experienced user here.

Cycle A:

Cycle:
Week 1-10 : Test E 500mg/week (250mg Monday and Thursdays)
Week 1-10: Aromasin 12.5mg ed
Week 1-10: HCG 500IU/week (again 250 Monday and Thursdays)

PCT:
Week 13-16:
Clomid : 100/50/50/50
Nolva : 20/20/10/10
Horny goat weed and/or tribulus terrestris (not the standard protocol, but I thought I might just throw them out there, it's natural so not likely to have any adverse effects)

Cycle B:

Cycle:
Week 1-4: DBol 30mg ed
Week 1-4: Liv52 (or something related, for liver)

PCT:
Week 13-16:
Horny goat weed and/or tribulus terrestris

Questions/Concerns

1) I know that test-e is long acting ester and the result won't start to show up until about 4th or 5th week, so we can add dbol to kickstart. BUT! Is there any benefit apart from being able to see the result early? I mean, if diet and everything is same, would I gain more at the end of cycle B? If no, then there is no use of it, if Yes, would be all be water weight that would be lost after pct, and the end result of both cycle (after pct) will be same?

2) At what time should I inject HCG? For example, let's say I inject test at 8 am in the morning, and then go to gym at 9 am. Should I inject hcg in the evening? AT about 8 pm (12 hours apart) or something else? Does it makes much difference?

My Stats:

Height : 5'9"
Weight : 136 lbs (or 62 kg)
Bodyfat : 13-15%

Please let me know if anything else is required from my side. I hope that experienced member can guide me to the correct route. :)

Hi everyone,

I am about to start a bulk cycle, it would be my second cycle. The very first cycle I did was of anavar only (I know, I know, first should have been test, please don't bite me on this one, I was scared of needles), which wasn't that efficient to be honest, but putting that behind me. I have two plans laid out, and I'd like input/feedback from the experienced user here.

Cycle A:

Cycle:

PCT:
Week 13-16:
Horny goat weed and/or tribulus terrestris (not the standard protocol, but I thought I might just throw them out there, it's natural so not likely to have any adverse effects)

Cycle B:

Cycle:
Week 1-4: DBol 30mg ed
Week 1-4: Liv52 (or something related, for liver)

PCT:
Week 13-16:
Horny goat weed and/or tribulus terrestris

Questions/Concerns

1) I know that test-e is long acting ester and the result won't start to show up until about 4th or 5th week, so we can add dbol to kickstart. BUT! Is there any benefit apart from being able to see the result early? I mean, if diet and everything is same, would I gain more at the end of cycle B? If no, then there is no use of it, if Yes, would be all be water weight that would be lost after pct, and the end result of both cycle (after pct) will be same?

2) At what time should I inject HCG? For example, let's say I inject test at 8 am in the morning, and then go to gym at 9 am. Should I inject hcg in the evening? AT about 8 pm (12 hours apart) or something else? Does it makes much difference?

My Stats:

Height : 5'9"
Weight : 136 lbs (or 62 kg)
Bodyfat : 13-15%

Please let me know if anything else is required from my side. I hope that experienced member can guide me to the correct route. :)

I believe stack with DBOL definitely should give more gains, if you manage E2 in check at the end should not be much water weight. HCG inject whenever you want I injected together with test e so more easy to remember.
It seems though its your first cycle then dont use dbol. Also seems you have little weight does not seem like you have reached your genetic potential you should work out more. I was 97kg @1.93m when started juicing :D

If I were you I would hold off on the gear, learn to eat and gain more muscle. Post up your d iet and routine.

Back