bulking diet help

simpllyhuge

whats up im been trying to bulk up for a while. the funny thing is i was chubby not to long ago but for some reason since i leaned out and then started juicing no matter how much quality food i eat with a little shit, i still cant gain weight. i was wondering if some one can help me out. i went and bought a book that lists all the calories for different foods so i can keep a log. Thanks for the help, by the way im 180 pounds 5'7 not sure of body fat but i have a little but im still a 32 waist but no abs. thanks a lot

I still would like it thou if some one could give me an example days diet to go on, so even if i switch the foods i know how much of each carb/protein/fat and so on.

these are the foods that are always readilly available to me but not neccasarilly all i will be eating. i also dont have any one who cooks for me so its mostly grilling meat on the BBQ.

I have plenty of rib steaks and like to eat them the most outa meats their probly around 7 ounces each. these and bison burgers are easy cause i can cook them in advance and there is no measuring involved

i have bison burgers which are 22 or 25 grams of protein each

i have plenty of protein some whey and some casien but the serving is around 25 grams of protein for each scoop.

my post work out shake is 3 scoops of protein and 2 and 1/2 scoops of dextrose with 10 grams of creatine.

i also eat a lot of whole wheat bagels which are kinda big cause their made fresh not from the supermarket. I have whole weat pasta but its much easier to eat things like bagels because im realy bad at guessing portions and i hate to cook all the time exept for grilling meat. Bagels can also be bought any wear no matter if im at school or where ever.

i have plenty of flax seed oil

and i also have plenty of natural peanut butter but dont use the blender that much so i dont put it in my shakes that much

i also eat bison parmiagian wraps alot and can eat out at least once every day and buy a wrap or some days twice.

i wouldnt mind having up to three protein shakes a day if i had to i could drink a lot of nonfat milk but i was told to stay away from the suger.

by the way i forgot to mention i stay away from all unnessary sugers such as candy and regular soda. i do however drink the most rediculous, rediculous amount of diet pepse you have every seen. but i can switch over to seltzer if i put my mind to and drop down to like 1 or 2 diet pepsi's a day.

thanks again for any one who takes the time to help

thanks

sorry also forgot to mention that im not able to eat as much early in the day because i take adderal for school, but i can still eat just not that much. i am willing to make up for it later int he day thou.

If I had to guess I'd have to think that adderal is cutting into your diet and growth plans but obviously there isn't a whole lot you can do about it

yeah. actually i dont take it that often only on school days.

i can still eat then its just more eating to keep from going catabolic, not putting on size. for some reason i can eat carbs, and stuff like that when im on adderal but just not meat. i can pound down detour bars or maybe a few bagels and maybe a protein shake. i can eat just not a lot. but any way im at school so i wouldnt be eating that much then any way. thats only a few days a week thou.

so can any one help me out with a one day example of what enough calories looks like so i can make it up to 200. thats my goal for the summer.

75 grams of protein shake in water, with 2 tble spoons of flax and whole wheat bagel

detour or some kind of protein bar

chicken or bison wrap

1 whole wheat bagel along with a protein bar before the gym

post work out shake with 75 grams of whey plus 2and 1/2 scoops of dextrose and creatine

steak or bison with some kind of carb plate like pasta or another bagel

slow absorbing protein shake 75 grams plus 2 tble spoons of flax or some kind of meat like bison or steak

i also think i might be able to fit another real food meal in hear with either steak or bison.

protein shakes make me a little nasious so i will probly replace those with real food when it is around and especially on week ends and nights when i have time.

Actually you need more protein, and try to get the majority of your carbs from green vegetables. In order to bulk up you need to embrace the concept of constant grazing. Eat good clean healthy food, but eat alot and eat often to keep your metabolism in check. If you want to pack on some mass you have to eat a lot more than you are accustomed to.

I take Adderall as well. I'm a bit confused about what you said about Adderall and meat. Do you mean that you just aren't interested in eating meat when you take the Adderall?

I'm still learning how to eat after years of trying to suppress what I eat (I didn't want to be fat). I ate low-carb for over 1.5 years, eating lots of fat, tons of protein, and vegatables. I didn't gain any weight.

I recently found out that I have _extremely_ high cholesterol. So I cut out the fats and added not only more vegatables, but lots of whole grains (bread, cereal with very few sugars, etc). To my surprise, my body is suddenly transforming like it hasn't in a long time. Maybe it is the increased insulin from the additional (non-sugar) carbs; I don't know. I'm still learning about what my body needs, but I thought I would share. I had myself convinced for a long time that carbs were evil. Now I minimize the fats and sugar carbs. I think this is a healthy diet that also allows my body to grow.

mrank yeah your right. usually its hard for me to eat like heavy meals such as meat when im on adderal so i eat things like bagels and stuff. but recently it hasnt been bad and i have been eating.

I took Ritalin for 11 years and had the same problem...it is basically a carb craving in the morning time....that's what your body wants since your blood sugar levels have obviously dropped drastically during the night...all i could eat was cereal before school....absolutely NO hunger for protein of any kind...it was appalling to think of when on Ritalin...I did, however stop taking that evil shit and was able to cook on my own accord numerous calorie-rich anomolies in the mornings! Yay for me :)

I am interested to know, though...what happens when you don't take the Adorol? I have a distaste for these kinds of drugs....Prozac, Welbutrin, Zoloft (makes me impotent, though) are all fine and dandy because you need that chemical balance......but fucking SPEED?! I don't think God wanted speed in our bodies! Hormones, yes...seretonin reuptake inhibitors, maybe....amphetimines OTHER than norepenephrine (fight or flight), i don't think so. Never understood it and I hate my shrink for putting me on it in the second grade to 11th (im 23 now)

Sorry for the rant.......just hate that shit, think it does more harm than good, generally...but it's good to take before court (attorney) from what I understand for someone that is ADHD.

Again....have you considered NOT taking it? Just curious....stay Kosher...or not

well im just gonna take it to finish up college for the next 2 years or so. but i dont really notice anything when i stop taking it. im not sure how much it helps but sometimes i feel it helps a lot and other times i think its a waste, so i guess only time will tell. zoloft had no negative affect on me sexually, i was always a once a day kinda guy and now its the same exept maybe i last a little longer. their wa spaoint where i wasnt really working out cause i hurt my back and i went up to 20mg addral xr and it got me cut up like ive never been before in my life. their have been times where i have starved my self when i was younger. when taking adderral xr and not working out i got the leanest i have been in my life.

do you think adderal affects my test levels because when on it i dont feel the sexually drive. i dont really feel that horny thou any way when on, maybe the zoloft does some of that.

Back