Bump in left tit?

caladin

-Flesh Eater-
Its not sensative but there is a definate nob under the nipple. Im guessing gyno. Im between cycles so how much Nolvadex should i be taking and for how long?

Deca 400MG 1-10
Sostenon 500MG 1-10
Dbol 50mg 1-4
Winni 50mg 8-12
Clomid 13-15

It doenst really hurt it is sensative when i press on it but not sensative if I dont touch it.

I had left side gyno only. Jump on the Novs now. I let mine go too long w/ out treatment and had to have it removed.

Your estrogen/ test ratio is out of wack being off now. I'd keep in at 50 mg untill it's gone or you introduce more test back into your system .

You really should use an anti estrogen in your next cycle.

Good rule of thumb. Anti E's during a cycle to prevent gyno...Nolvadex to make it go away.

I got some arimidex and took 1mg/day and it shrunk completely. You can get inflamation without permanent sides. I never use nolvadex because I prefer the antiaromatase activity. If I blend it with clomid treatment it is especially good sense it can block estrogen receptors

I would double on the nolvs, it knocks it out for me. Besides you wouldn't want to be like my one buddy and go to the clubs with his nipples taped down. Seriously he does this, he also had his puppy rot, try and feed from them when he was laying down with it watching tv on the couch, how funny is that crap?

Back