Burnt Tren Conversion?

nunya

Did my first tren conversion last night, but I think I might have burnt it.

I did exactly what the instructions said...I crushed my pellets (5 kits)

put powder in a beaker, added ba and bb and oil....

heated it on a pan over medium heat swirling off and on, probably for about 15 mins..

it looks like theres still some powder at the bottom and some black parts....it turned out a brown color I wouldnt say it was to dark.....Does it sound like i burnt it?

I've never done a tren ocnversion, but I wonder if that black stuff might be the bonding agent from the pellets.

OTOH, I'm assuming you didn't have too many mL on the stove top and you shouldn't have needed it to be on there for 15 minutes.

This 'black stuff', whatever it is, will probably be filtered out as part of the filtration process.

I'm not sure about the powder on the bottom.

When you say you 'swirled' it, did you pick up the beaker and swirl it like that, or did you put a spoon or something into the beaker and stir it?

Last time I brewed I found that swirling the entire beaker for insufficient.

They could be small pieces of uncrushed pellets. I try my damnest every time to get all the little fuckers but there are always some that sneak by. The low BA,BA amount doesn't really allow for them to dissolve properly. I would just filter through a coffee filter then a .45 micron and you are ready to go. You will know if it is good if your balls shrink! Good luck.

The filler from the carts isn't going to dissolve correct? Dang it's been a long time since I've worked with fina.

mranak said:
I've never done a tren ocnversion, but I wonder if that black stuff might be the bonding agent from the pellets.

OTOH, I'm assuming you didn't have too many mL on the stove top and you shouldn't have needed it to be on there for 15 minutes.

This 'black stuff', whatever it is, will probably be filtered out as part of the filtration process.

I'm not sure about the powder on the bottom.

When you say you 'swirled' it, did you pick up the beaker and swirl it like that, or did you put a spoon or something into the beaker and stir it?

Last time I brewed I found that swirling the entire beaker for insufficient.

These are the instructions I used per the sticky here...

Items Needed for a 10 gram conversion:
10 grams Testosterone Propionate, Tren Acetate, or Boldenone Propionate
2.0ml benzyl alcohol (2% BA)
20.0ml benzyl benzoate (20% BB)
70.0ml oil
Syringes 3cc & 5cc or 10cc
20 gauge needles
Mixing vial (or preferably beaker)
Sterile vial
Sterile syringe filter
Weigh out 10 grams of hormone into mixing vial or beaker.
Add benzyl alcohol , benzyl benzoate and 65.0cc of oil. (This will leave 5cc oil for later.)
Place on stovetop (electric stove) or frying pan (gas stove) on medium high heat.
Swirl and heat until soultion is completely homogeneous and clear. NO hormone "swirls" , crystals, or visible separation should be left.
Place 20g needle in sterile vial and attach syringe filter.
Place another needle through stopper to releave pressure
Draw out hormone solution with 5 or 10cc syringe and run it through the syringe filter until all solution is filtered.
Run the addition 5cc of saved oil from step 2 through syringe filter to purge.
This conversion results in 100ml - 100mg/ml sterile solution for injection.

So yes I had almost 100ml of liquid on the stove....

I let it cool down a little and tried to filter it through a .45 the oil was a nice yellow color about the same as the original oil I added.

I could only filter about 2ml took about an hour....

either the filter clogged or ? Going to try to coffee filter it later tonight and use my last .45 filter.

redline1 said:
They could be small pieces of uncrushed pellets. I try my damnest every time to get all the little fuckers but there are always some that sneak by. The low BA,BA amount doesn't really allow for them to dissolve properly. I would just filter through a coffee filter then a .45 micron and you are ready to go. You will know if it is good if your balls shrink! Good luck.

My balls never shrink. I dont get many sides from anything except for a little backne and bloat....think ill try to run the tren a couple weeks before I add the test, see how it works out ::shrug::

You're doing a conversion with finaplix cattle implant pellets with a recipe for pure tren acetate powder with no fillers. Let's just clarify, you are using finaplix pellets correct?

DocJ said:
You're doing a conversion with finaplix cattle implant pellets with a recipe for pure tren acetate powder with no fillers. Let's just clarify, you are using finaplix pellets correct?

::cringes::
yes they were crushed pellets......did I screw up this batch or what? or can I fix it somehow?

I knew I should have just bought the damn stuff :(

Did you buy a conversion kit with a solution that helps to seperate the pellets into two parts: the tren and the bonding agent?

Or did you just crush the pellets and add them to the oil?

mranak said:
Did you buy a conversion kit with a solution that helps to seperate the pellets into two parts: the tren and the bonding agent?

Or did you just crush the pellets and add them to the oil?

I added this....

Add 2ml benzyl alcohol , 20 benzyl benzoate and 65.0cc of oil. (This will leave 5cc oil for later.)

Damn I feeling like a retard now...and here I thought I read enough to know how to do this....live and learn I guess...sounds like im out a full days pay almost :(

nunya said:
I added this....

Add 2ml benzyl alcohol , 20 benzyl benzoate and 65.0cc of oil. (This will leave 5cc oil for later.)

Damn I feeling like a retard now...and here I thought I read enough to know how to do this....live and learn I guess...sounds like im out a full days pay almost :(
Sorry, but you missed a critical step in extracting the tren from the pellets, since the pellets are more than just tren.

Filtering your brew through a coffee filter might take out most of the bonding stuff so that you can filter, but I just don't know how much success you will have in getting that shit out of your brew and creating a safe injectable.

In the future, there are kits available which make the whole process of tren pellet conversion very easy.

mranak said:
Sorry, but you missed a critical step in extracting the tren from the pellets, since the pellets are more than just tren.

Filtering your brew through a coffee filter might take out most of the bonding stuff so that you can filter, but I just don't know how much success you will have in getting that shit out of your brew and creating a safe injectable.

In the future, there are kits available which make the whole process of tren pellet conversion very easy.

would it still be possible to add that solution or is it to late?

I'm guessing it is too late, but I've never even done a conversion. I just don't know. Maybe somebody else will tune in. Filtering the solution through a coffee filter has possibilities, I think.

IMO you should be able to recover a large majority of hormone if you filter it through a coffee filter leaving behind all the solid material. It's a little bit of a crapshoot on what your concentration of tren will be but you have the advantage of tren being a very strong compound that is quick acting. If you're not feeling something after a week up the dose the following week and you should make decent gains. Personally, I would scrap this experiement and do it right but I realize fina/tren isn't exactly cheap stuff.

Using pellets go no less than 3.5 ba percentage. Let it set for a week or two than siphonn off the top layer all the fillers will be at bottem. Go no less than a .022 filter because the most commen crap is staff infection and it size is .030. Ignore the 045 filters for safety reasons. 18 to 20 bb with pellets. It,s like 400 degrees before tren degrades.

Back