Bush Number 1

ect0m0rph

Everything thinks Reggie Bush will go #1 to Houston, but who will New Orleans take at Number 2, They picked up Brees so Leinart and Young are probably a no go?

Texans don't need Bush. They have Domanick Davis at RB. Trade the pick for multiple draft picks. Draft an OFFENSIVE LINE!!!! Protect David Carr, his numbers will improve (especially with Moulds), and the Texans will be happy.

YanksWS96 said:
Texans don't need Bush. They have Domanick Davis at RB. Trade the pick for multiple draft picks. Draft an OFFENSIVE LINE!!!! Protect David Carr, his numbers will improve (especially with Moulds), and the Texans will be happy.

No, youve gotta take bush, hes gonna be the same RB if not better than Ladanian Tomlinson, even though they dont have an offensive line, they can adjust to that in free agency.

I do agree with you tho on the Al bundy, american icon thing.

ect0m0rph said:
Everything thinks Reggie Bush will go #1 to Houston, but who will New Orleans take at Number 2, They picked up Brees so Leinart and Young are probably a no go?

I assume they'll trade the pick and get a pick slightly lower in the draft and pick up an offensive lineman. It makes the most sense to me.

Aboot said:
I assume they'll trade the pick and get a pick slightly lower in the draft and pick up an offensive lineman. It makes the most sense to me.

Haha...that's what I said. At least someone agrees with me.

umm i would like to through out nice..fcuk Reggie BUsh!..i'm for the trade of their 1st pick for a lower pick, and get a freaking "O" line man or 5...

ect0m0rph said:
So your gonna trade on possibly the next Tomlinson, for a O-lineman? That's a risk

Maybe it's because the horns smoked bush, but I've never thought bush was the second coming for a tailback. He might make a decent wideout/return person, but I'm just not sold on the tailback for him. In college, if he couldn't get to the corner, he had nothing. In the pros, you just can't get to the corner on every play, especially if that's the only one you've got.

As for what the texans should do, yeah, the smart decision would be to trade the #1 for multiple, and actually upgrade several areas of your team. However, the texans have shown nothing in their history to make us think they will do the smart thing.

So, I doubt they'll trade, and it looks like they'll take bush. And the texans will have another poor season.

Imagine what jimmy johnson would do in this situation...he'd have a totally revamped line, a decent te, and possibly a killer rush de out of the deal.

Exactly Tex Bush will not be a RB in the NFL... not for a while.

If you ask me Bush is high risk and will prolly injury himself if he plays like he did in college.

Back