Can any one help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jusselin

Champ Is Here
Ok here we go....

I searched the other threads and i am not too sure where to post this so i decided this was the place....mods if its not please re-direct it and message me a link.

Im a big guy and i have been fighting weightloss for a LONG time... I was told that DNP if taken correctly could help my process....

I really appreciate any replies that are helpful...

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to ology bro
And I will start by saying DNP is a bad choice that shit is poison literally.
All to often I come in contact with ppl that have been strugling with weight loss and most often neglect behavior change and try the easy route of drugs.Im not saying this is the case with you but how about posting up and your diet and training ethic.There could be many other underlining cause of weight also as you prolly must know from insilin sensitivity, prescribed medication side effects,sleep depervation,poor diet,lack of physical activity and many others.
So before getting to the route problem and really finding out your back ground harsh drugs should be avoided for lack of positive change or worse.

for what i think long cardio ( i do said hard, but long) with an haeathy way of life and a good diet is the best way to keep a good lean prgress to loose fat. no chemical stuff in need realy.

WELCOME ABOARD ! :wavey:

Are you currently dieting and excersicing ?
How much weight are you trying to loose ?

First thing you should do is look at your caloric intake, log everything you eat & count cal/fat/carbs.

We have a great diet forum, check it out.
You can get great advise there in regards to your diet.

I know you probably don't want to hear this again, but there's no easy way out when it comes to loosing weight/fat.

You must realize only you can make the changes needed to achieve your goals.

Keep in mind diet & cardio is what's going to get you there, not DNP...Good luck !

Welcome to the board. Have you had your Testosterone levels checked? Are you hypo thyroid. ( I 'm ). Have you tried Adkins?

Please give us your history and what you doing now.

DNP is nasty stuff. I used it year ago with great success and then tried it again ad couldn't handle it.

THe HCG diet is back in favor.

Thanks guys...justto give you all a littl background on my situatuation I am 6'1 and weigh 612 pounds, i use to weigh 750 but have worked very hard to get my fat ass to a lean 612 (insert lol) but seriously i have hit a big wall and am trying my hardest to diet and exercise but its not giving me the results i want....I really am fully aware of the dangers of DNP but at my size i will die if i dont get the weight off, taking this risk may kill me but i will certainly die if i stay at this weight...

a bit more about me,

I have a personal trainer and a doctor who have volunteered to monitor my cycles on DNP if i can come across the stuff, unfortunately i have been ripped off by tards over seas and via western union...

Also i know my weight may be of concern to some reading this... i have recently had tests run and blood work done..because of my change of lifestyle I am very healthy, just very fat (not because im not trying though) My cholestrol is great, my blood pressure is on point the only thing i have to worry about is my blood sugars...they are usually high...

as far as my diet goes...i am maintaining a 2500 calorie diet with low carbs and low fats...getting in my lean proteins and gren veggies and i do about 45 minutes of cardio every day 6 days a week, and weight training 3 days a week.

I just feel that with my efforts and DNP it could help boost my progress, im not just wanting to take it as a miracle pill.

I hope this helps answer some questions so you guyscan better help me out...thanks again guys, especially for the arm welcome. Im sure you can tell i am very new to this world.

Also please forgive my spelling, this damn keyboard on this busted ass laptop isnt working right.

Last edited:
Jusselin you will be scammed again,you are opening the door by making statements like that and giving out your email.It sets off a big flashing light that reads sucker,mark,vic.
I really hope you get the help you need but I dont think it will come with DNP.
And I dont believe you when you say you have a doctor that will monitor your use of DNP.sorry but we both know that is a lie.
You have a trainer and medical help and you have lost weight so my advice is hang in there and keep doing what your doing if you have lost almost 100+lbs something is working.
Good luck

Jusselin you will be scammed again,you are opening the door by making statements like that and giving out your email.It sets off a big flashing light that reads sucker,mark,vic.
I really hope you get the help you need but I dont think it will come with DNP.
And I dont believe you when you say you have a doctor that will monitor your use of DNP.sorry but we both know that is a lie.
You have a trainer and medical help and you have lost weight so my advice is hang in there and keep doing what your doing if you have lost almost 100+lbs something is working.
Good luck

I do appreciate the heads up man, i edited my posts... I am not lieing though about being monitored I do have a Doctor who is a very good friend of mine, we grew up together, i wont mention any names or anything but i am in good hands. I dont doubt that many people hate/are against DNP use...and to be completely honest with you i may (in the long run) hate it too but honestly i want to see for myself...no disrespect man, just need to check it out for myself you now? I really do appreciate your replies though, i will be more careful...im not here to stir up trouble...just here for help.

Bro congrats on loosing the 100 pounds. I'm going to tell you that at your weight it's not safe for anyone to give you any advice beyond working on your diet. You need to keep doing what your doing get a doctor to work with you. I'd look for an in-patient program where you move in. It will take a life change. DNP is not the answer. Your heart can't handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back