can I ever become normal again??

FML

I am banned!
before I started injecting Test: I always had high energy, never got tired, high libidio, I could get erection, always pumped up, could train all day long

after injecting Test: lethargic, no desire to train, literally no energy levels, get dizzy easily, can't get erections, struggling to work out etc.

can I ever go back to normal?? I ruined my hormones for absolutely nothing. my bodyfat is also too high to cycle and I started way too early. I'm also too weak and look like shît. I'm such a fcking idiot

can my body/hormones ever become normal again?

how??

You haven't told us much ? We need to know if you were running an AI with your protocol.

If so you may have crashed your E. If you were not E2 is not in a normal range and could cause some problems.
Are you aware of all the side effects to High and Low test in men. ????

So as i said we need to now your protocol , dosage of Test, whether or not an AI on board ?
To get down to it,and no offence but if you don't know the answers to many of your own Q's you are not educated enough. SO give us more info and we'll see wat up.

OMM

Last edited:
As OMM says, there is not much information there. You need to provide us with some information about dosages, cycle lenght, whether you used any AI, what you have done after steroid cessation etc.

I’m a little confused. Are you currently pinning test and started experiencing these problems or did you run a cycle and feel that way now post cycle?
For you to get help on here you need the be more specific. What exactly you pinned, how much, how long, did you take any AI, do any type pct, exactly when the symptoms started in relation to when you started pinning?
Also, and most importantly, you need blood work. Really need to know where your current hormone #’s are

Really OP and no offense but it is becoming apparent that you have no or little education with the use of Steroids Safely.

Get back with us and give us the info everyone is asking you. AND if you have not,please read the sticky threads. Found where you came in to post your thread. There

Good Luck
OMM

for heavens sake, please detail whatever cycle you did that caused you low t. your just saying you injected test and thats all.
if you cant detail what you pinned how are we to help?? go and get bloodworks done, female panel to see what your levels are.
and recovery is atainable but we need your data.

Do PCT, start eating a clean n healthy alkaline diet, start intermittent fasting, start nofap, and do HIIT for your exercising. All 5 of those things should help you fix yourself, if it doesn't then you are screwed bro, go see a doctor and they'll probably put u on trt for life.

here is what happened..

about a year ago, I started injecting 500mg Test E every week. I did this for a few weeks, then cancelled my cycle, threw everything away and never did any PCT.

I'm an ABSOLUTE FUCKING IDIOT. I started injecting way too early. I don't know what the fuk I was thinking. it was just pointless and a waste.

ever since then, I have been feeling like absolute shit. and to this day, I still do

can a high dose PCT of clomid and nolva fix my hormones? I want to start working out again, but I just can't.. too lethargic, tired, no energy etc.

injecting steroids when your bodyfat is too high feels pretty pointless and stupid. what the fuk is the point in injecting when you are cutting? what a fucking waste. I will never inject again until I get low bodyfat

and in order to get low bodyfat, I have to started training, but I just can't. what the fuk am I supposed do?!?!?!?

I'M SUCH A STUPID FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are who I think you are.....then you've trolled a few times about this in the past. We always wanna help but I dont think ya want help.....ya just wanna talk.

If you're for real....then yes....I would pct and see if it helps. Get blood work....then pct....then wait a month and get more blood work. YOU NEED BLOODWORK ASAP

Yep just looked him up. Says hes 19 and did two thousand mg of test. Yeah...
2000mg.
Lmao

Good to see you're back and still funny

injecting steroids when your bodyfat is too high feels pretty pointless and stupid. what the fuk is the point in injecting when you are cutting? what a fucking waste. I will never inject again until I get low bodyfat
and in order to get low bodyfat, I have to started training, but I just can't. what the fuk am I supposed do?!?!?!?

Thats not why you shouldn't cycle with high bodyfat, it because of estrogen. You dont think people inject when they are cutting?
If you have a proper diet and training regimen, you can still recomp and gain muscle while losing fat.

Get blood work, full panel including hormone, post the results here and we can tell you more other than, suck it up and go exercise and stopping making excuses.

Back