Can this be done ?

Gtrack

Can i just take my 75mg/ml tren hex and add the liquid EQ in without adding anything more ?
The BA in tren will take care of the sterility and solubility will be ok.

Will there be anything i should look for,will this pose any problems to tren (crystalizing etc) as long as there's enough ba in my tren and i know my cource sells good,sterile eq ?

No. BA wont take care of sterility, it will only maintain an already sterile environment. I dont know exactly what the final outcome your looking for is, but youd need to filter everything.

Gtrack said:
Can i just take my 75mg/ml tren hex and add the liquid EQ in without adding anything more ?
The BA in tren will take care of the sterility and solubility will be ok.

Will there be anything i should look for,will this pose any problems to tren (crystalizing etc) as long as there's enough ba in my tren and i know my cource sells good,sterile eq ?

why bother. just make them seperate then you can adjust the dose of each if you need to. draw them up in the same syringe if you like

pullinbig said:
why bother. just make them seperate then you can adjust the dose of each if you need to. draw them up in the same syringe if you like

Cosign.

You'll find that being locked into a ratio and a combo will not work well down the road most likely. And since you'd need to filter the whole thing again if you wanted a sterile product, you might as well make a seperate batch of EQ. That way you can take as much of each, whenevey you want.

Back