Can you tighten up a girls vagina?

Future Prodigy

MY girl is really lose... basically 4 fingers and shes young as fuckkkkkkkkk. It's really disturbing... my ex who had a abortion and screwed lots of guys was only a tight 2 maybe 3. Will it tighten up if i don't fool around with her for a while?

Bro, some girls are like that. There is a surgery that tightens up that area but that is not really an option here. Does it really bother you that much?

Or a donkey punch.

Supposedly that is bullshit but maybe you can be our little guinea pig.

Well, a girl can tighten the muscles down there through Kegel exercises. I had a g/f that did kegals all the time along with yoga, and she could manually contract the muscles in the vagina. She would actually jack me off while I was inside her! IT WAS INCREDIBLE! However, she also had deep emotional issues and ended up telling me to stop hanging out with my friends(guys and girls) and be only with her. Her argument: "Why would you want to be with anyone else but me?" After many long arguements, we called it off. She's with some fucking retard now and I HATE IT! Oh well.

Here is a site for more info on Kegels: http://www.askdocweb.com/Kegels4Women.html

Future Prodigy said:
MY girl is really lose... basically 4 fingers and shes young as fuckkkkkkkkk. It's really disturbing... my ex who had a abortion and screwed lots of guys was only a tight 2 maybe 3. Will it tighten up if i don't fool around with her for a while?

ask a pharmacist about the pussy-tighning pills...no bull...i heard a girl say she took them and they worked....no infomercial shit....pharmacy stuff!

:shoot5: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: wow!!! medical science nowadays!!! theres a pill for everything! even a pill to tighen up vigina!!! :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :uzi:

Future Prodigy said:

she was probably dating a big black guy for a wild, just try her anally you may be better off.

Okay comming from a girl I do kegals everyday and what buddy up there said was right...an easy way to begin is by when she is in the bathroom and has to pee..get her to start and stop the process so that she knows what muscles shes contracting it gets easier after that and then you'll be screaming "praise jebus" when shes a tighter chick...good luck
and if that doesn't work I guess you'll need a bigger dick!

Back