Can you use .22 filter for oil based?

yeah it works, just harder to push. and it will clog up faster. make sure to heat your solution very warm to lower viscosity to make filtering easier. just a suggestion that has worked well for me.

Some people use the .22 for tren conversions after a pass with the .45 to get rid of some more of those devilish "binders and fillers". Personally, i dont think theres a way any binder material could make it through the .45. Plus, seeing as how they arent the cause of "tren cough" whats the difference if you have a little in solution? Darker color after baking is about the only difference I can think of.

And i wasnt answering ida;s post as if hes new around here, (when i reread the flow of the posts I realized it looks that way lol) i was just pointing out the ONLY reason I could see people using a .22 besides homemade bac water.

there are a few bacteria that can pass thru a .45 that a .2 will catch. but of these heat kills them. those pesky endotoxins.

only cause my steritop filter guy is short on .45's and i don't feel like using a .45 syringe filter.

thanks for replies guys!! appreciated.

have fun pushing.

on a side note if i may. have any of you guys treid a vacum filter system. i bought a cheap hand pump type vacum used in mechanic work. i set it up and it worked great with water. however with sesame oil it was a no go. i even warmed the oil a good bit but it wouldnt pull it thru the filter. any thoughts or experiences?

pullinbig said:
have fun pushing.

LOL I WON'T have fun pushing.. steritop units (maybe stericup can't remember) are vacuum filter units...

filter 500ml @ once. i picked up some prefilters so hopefully filter even easier..

using glass flasks at the bottom as well...

Back