Capping and accuracy at low dosages

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
I'm using a cap-m-quik and dextrose as a filler, I am very thorough and measure things as accuratly as I can but obviously there is a limit to how low you can go.....I have no probs making 50 x 10mg caps but how much lower can I go....I'm particually interested in 5mg and if I can get away with it 2mg...what do you guys think ?

Do you think I may get increased accuracy if I mix 200caps in one go ?

Whether or not you can get away with it somewhat depends on what you are capping. For example, for some stuff it isn't a big deal if one cap has 1.1mg and the next has 2.7mg. But for other stuff, it makes a big difference.

Also, some powders just seem to mix with dextrose better. Like if whatever you are mixing is much heavier than the dextrose, then it kind of falls to the bottom when you are mixing.

thx mranak I'm making dbol 5mg caps and also finsasteride 2mg caps, the dbol has mixed pretty well and I shook for 30mins at all different angles to make sure It was well mixed in....seemed to go ok. The fin on the other hand looks stupid with a pin head amount of 100mg to mix into 22g of dextrose...I have a hard job imagining this will disperse evenly.....hmmmmmmm

Last edited:
how do you like the cap m quick? im thinking it may be the best option for me im wnating to cap some 10mg whinny tabs....? ive heard good and bad about it?

simpllyhuge said:
is it accurate to use olive oil for something as low as 1-2 mg an ml?

he is capping tabs and using a powder as a filler. You wouldn't use a liquid for a filler.....are you meaning for soulution/suspension?

In my experience, anything less than 10mg/ml (especially things like adex/finasteride/letro) I put into solution. Caps are too innacurate for such a small dose, the % error is too high when dealing with that small a dose. Even suspensions are iffy when doing single digit dosing.

Can you do it? Yea, sure. Dbol is fine, 5mg caps will be close enough just overdose the batch a bit. 2mg finasteride caps? Dont do it. Make a solution with 75% ethanol (160 proof if possible) and 25% PG.

Back