Celtics say by to "choke" artist

rollercoaster

cuban refugee
Well celtics fans, looks like mr. no show post season (antoine walker) is on his way to the mavs along with tony delk. What a shame, I truly enjoyed watching the Nets SWEEP the celtics last season as the choke artist couldn't buy a lay-up. Oh well, on a positive note for you celtics fans.. Rusty LaRue is no longer the sole white guy on the team. lol... BOSTON SUCKS!
here's a link for anyone interested in the trade http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1642156

Antoine Walker is a huge loss............. Better hope you even make the playoffs without him now

NBA is a star driven sport, and Boston just lost one....

Walker is awful..... Ive never seen that fat ass play defense before.....come to think of it, Ive never seen anyone in the NBA play defense before.....

Then you surely haven't been watching my Detroit Pistons, who play playoff basketball year round.

Nobody in the NBA play defense? Uhhhh Big Ben Wallace? It's all he does

Raef and Chris Mills are not gonna be able to replace the productivity that Walker put up, regardless of his inability to play D. Tony Delk too, bad trade by Boston

Dbolme

i could not have said it better. If you want to see some D watch the Pistons, and Big Ben.

You from Detroit?

I like the Pistons because they have some of the best depth in the league. Finally they got rid of cliff and replaced him with Darko, what a fucking upgrade. Can't wait to see them in the playoffs.

Jason Kidd can lick my fucking nuts, I hate that guy more than anything, Why oh why did they have to beat the Detroit Pistons?

Ah well, it's not like anybody is a good matchup for the top west teams

Darko just cut his finger cuttign cheese. But yeah they have am awesome bench. ANd i hate Jason Kidd, almost as much as i did John stockton. Yeah im from detriot dbolme.

dbolme said:
Then you surely haven't been watching my Detroit Pistons, who play playoff basketball year round.

Nobody in the NBA play defense? Uhhhh Big Ben Wallace? It's all he does

Bah, the Pistons. Speaking of choke artists.

Nice, I'm over in Windsor

Pistons choke artists? Hardly, the Nets were just a superior team, I don't know about that now that Ben Wallace is averaging like 13 points a game and Cliff has been replaced with Darko

why get rid of delk? he was maturing to be a pretty solid pro. antoine is a lot of talk and very little in the clutch. but who cares the west always wins anyways.

Man, all Atoine ended up doin was messin up the chemsitry of the Mavericks this year. He's like a cancer.

Back