Chris Cormier out of the Mr. Olympia

BiggieSwolls

Steelers = SuperBowl
Copied and Pasted from Muscletime.com

News from Vegas - the 2003 Olympia Press Conference:

It was an awesome Press C. again! Most of it was about the new athletes reps in the sport!

Shawn, Bob and Craig were at the microphone a lot and it was great fun!..........Where are the judges sitting this year? How many signatures are needed to become the Athletes Rep.?
Everybody needs to get paid!

"I did not sign Shawn`s list, but I am all for a Rep. if there is more than one person!" (Craig Titus)
(You got to admire DeMillia - he is really cool! ..... well he is the President right)

NEWS:

- Chris Cormier dropped out due to illness

- Dexter Jackson prepared for the O with Joe McNeill. He gained 10 lbs and is in the best shape of his life!

- Lee Priest wanted to give some of his prize money to the athletes not placing in the top 12.
He put it in writing (as DeMillia said last year) and guess what! Kerry Kayes from Dorian`s supplements put up $ 1000 to all competitors that will not place. And DeMillia puts up another $ 1000,- So everybody gets paid this year - AWESOME

Lee was great - you should have seen it (Well we have it on video for you guys.......)

- This will be Vickie Gates last show! She might be Athletes Rep. for women and IFBB Pro judge soon!

I suggest that everyone who is participating in the Steroidology Mt. Olympia Top 10 Contest edit their choices for Top 10 in order to remove Mr. Cormier.

The Press conference would have just ended about a couple hours ago so I think its safe to assume that the info that MuscleTime posted is pretty close to real time.

Ray wanted to find a way to give money to the under top 10 guys and Weider said no.

Back