cjc-1295 cylce on and off question

Marcoring

I was researching but its late and i hope somone has a answer for me how long can i use cjc and whats the cycling on and off time is it like steroids or not.

There isn't a time frame for being off with it.taking it 5 days a week with the weekends off is enough time to desensitize.The longer your on the better the benefits.

There isn't a time frame for being off with it.taking it 5 days a week with the weekends off is enough time to desensitize.The longer your on the better the benefits.

Good advise.. and I would recommend to cycle it at least 3 months. Then like Andy said, the longer, the better.

Good advise.. and I would recommend to cycle it at least 3 months. Then like Andy said, the longer, the better.

yea, but he only wants to be on DAC so long. Than cjc 1293 3x ED would be better.

bleeding gh (cjc 1295) isnt bad IMO, it gets bad if your on it too long tho. i would try to limit 1295 (DAC) use to 10 wks, than switch over to mod GRF/cjc 1293 for 6-12wks @ 100mcg 3x ED. than go back to the cjc 1295 DAC.

I dont like seeing ppl on DAC for longer then 10-12wks.

yea, but he only wants to be on DAC so long. Than cjc 1293 3x ED would be better.

bleeding gh (cjc 1295) isnt bad IMO, it gets bad if your on it too long tho. i would try to limit 1295 (DAC) use to 10 wks, than switch over to mod GRF/cjc 1293 for 6-12wks @ 100mcg 3x ED. than go back to the cjc 1295 DAC.

I dont like seeing ppl on DAC for longer then 10-12wks.
\

I should have asked to clarify that.. it's a good point you bring up.. I'm just so used to people referring to Mod GRF as cjc1295 that I assumed.

Back