Clen cycle (requesting advice)

Deadwing

Hey folks! As you can see, I'm new around here. I have some(okay, a lot) of questions before I start using clenbuterol.
I'm 25 and I've used AAS before (test-e/EQ/winny cycle). That was over a year ago. Now I'm planning to start a clen cycle and wanted some opinions and a review.

I've read the clen 'handbook', some FAQ topics and general topics on some boards. However, I'd still like to make sure I'm on the right path. I also have a lot of minor questions, which if you answer, will greatly help me ease into the cycle.
Right, so here goes:

1. I ordered a bottle of liquid based clen from Extreme Peptides (any feedback on this?). From the topics I've read, people generally start off at 40 mcg on the first day and increase dosing by 20 mcg every subsequent day until they hit anywhere from 80 to 120 mcg. If all goes well with the side effects, would you say 100-120 mcg is a good enough upper limit? Don't wanna take it to extreme levels either.
I'm planning to cycle it -- 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

2. I've read a list of possible side effects. However, how do I know when its TOO much (like, call 911-kinda situations)? I mean, sure, I'll probably experience some discomfort and my heart's gonna be racing, but I wouldn't really know if it's time to seek medical attention, lol.

3. Workouts: Since my heart rate is going to be quite high, how intense should my lifting sessions be? The max I can go, or do I have to tone it down? Can I do any form of cardio? (Again, worried about heart rate)

Other important details that I haven't readily found in most clen-related topics:

4. Do I need to use any supplements to aid the liver/heart while on clen?
5. How do I consume liquid clen? Directly from the dropper or dilute?
6. Should I split doses or consume it all at once? For example, if I'm at 100 mcg/day, do I split it 50-50?
7. When should I take Taurine? People recommend 5 grams a day, but is it all at once or split throughout the day?
8. When should I take potassium pills, and how much? What kind of potassium supplement (chloride/citrate/gluconate) ?
9. What is the 'normal' upper limit on body temperature and heart rate (resting & during workouts -age: 25), while on clen?

If there's anything else that I should be avoiding or doing, please let me know. Your input is greatly appreciated.

I understand I've asked too many questions, but I'm kind of paranoid that way. And I don't see that as being a bad thing because, obviously, it's important to do things right.
I've done some research on clen, so please don't be hostile and post toxic comments. I find stuff about dosing and sides everywhere, but not answers to most questions I asked.

Cheers!

Welcome my friend! what is your target weight?

What type of cardio are you doing and also for how long?

High protein diet is fine, but how are your calories and carbs? what are yout stats besides your age which you already stated?

No target weight as much. I'm not really focusing on proper/dedicated bodybuilding right now since I've been very busy, hence the bad eating habits lately and a 'fuck it' attitude after 2 years of consistently eating clean and working hard. Just need to shed some fat quickly before December, and I find that clen should help with that. I'm 5'7, 175 lb, 15% BF. I generally do a HIIT treadmill session for 20 mins after lifting, 3 to 4 times a week.

Your inputs on my above questions will be greatly appreciated! If all goes well, I intend to start the cycle on Monday.

Last edited:
Hey folks! As you can see, I'm new around here. I have some(okay, a lot) of questions before I start using clenbuterol.
I'm 25 and I've used AAS before (test-e/EQ/winny cycle). That was over a year ago. Now I'm planning to start a clen cycle and wanted some opinions and a review.

I've read the clen 'handbook', some FAQ topics and general topics on some boards. However, I'd still like to make sure I'm on the right path. I also have a lot of minor questions, which if you answer, will greatly help me ease into the cycle.
Right, so here goes:

1. I ordered a bottle of liquid based clen from Extreme Peptides (any feedback on this?). From the topics I've read, people generally start off at 40 mcg on the first day and increase dosing by 20 mcg every subsequent day until they hit anywhere from 80 to 120 mcg. If all goes well with the side effects, would you say 100-120 mcg is a good enough upper limit? Don't wanna take it to extreme levels either.
I'm planning to cycle it -- 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

2. I've read a list of possible side effects. However, how do I know when its TOO much (like, call 911-kinda situations)? I mean, sure, I'll probably experience some discomfort and my heart's gonna be racing, but I wouldn't really know if it's time to seek medical attention, lol.

3. Workouts: Since my heart rate is going to be quite high, how intense should my lifting sessions be? The max I can go, or do I have to tone it down? Can I do any form of cardio? (Again, worried about heart rate)

Other important details that I haven't readily found in most clen-related topics:

4. Do I need to use any supplements to aid the liver/heart while on clen?
5. How do I consume liquid clen? Directly from the dropper or dilute?
6. Should I split doses or consume it all at once? For example, if I'm at 100 mcg/day, do I split it 50-50?
7. When should I take Taurine? People recommend 5 grams a day, but is it all at once or split throughout the day?
8. When should I take potassium pills, and how much? What kind of potassium supplement (chloride/citrate/gluconate) ?
9. What is the 'normal' upper limit on body temperature and heart rate (resting & during workouts -age: 25), while on clen?

If there's anything else that I should be avoiding or doing, please let me know. Your input is greatly appreciated.

I understand I've asked too many questions, but I'm kind of paranoid that way. And I don't see that as being a bad thing because, obviously, it's important to do things right.
I've done some research on clen, so please don't be hostile and post toxic comments. I find stuff about dosing and sides everywhere, but not answers to most questions I asked.

Cheers!

I take my clen in the morning other i cant sleep at night. also add it to my morning f***t smoothie. as for your bp your body will tell you when to take it easy. milk thistle will help with the liver.

OP you say 175 lbs and 5'7" at 15% BF, so why are you doing this Clen cycle. I don't understand.

15% BF is not bad and you can bring it lower quite easily with diet and training. Add in some test and you can build / grow some mass and burn the fat off using cardio.

IMOP I truly think Clen should be used for the ones that are carrying much more BF. AND IMOP Clen is a bit dangerous. But even done correctly and as safe as possible, I think it should only be used for the severe cases and or cutting for shows.

What is you goal here.

Last edited:
I think you could get down to the weight you want.
Just by Tracking your Diet.
You could use one of the Free Diet Tracking Apps.

Or just go to a Carb-Cycling Diet.
You match-up your High Carb Days with your Heavy Days in the Gym.
Low Carb Days for your Rest Days.
Medium Carb Days for Cardio, or a Light Day at the Gym.
You can't Beat the Versatility of a Carb-Cycling Diet....................... JP
P.S.
And you don't have to worry about Shaking like there's an Earthquake going on in your Body.
Or someone thinking that you have Early Onset Parkinson's Disease.

Back