Clen

Keth

Hi all, first post.

Have been reading through a few threads on here and found some great info, as well as discovering RUI-Products.

Have just bought some of their liquid clen for the rats :).

Thinkin of running a cycle of clen and I have read on how do so. I am pretty lean as it is but have lost some of my definition over the past few months due to bad diet (which is sorted now) and so want my abs back on permanent show. I am still trying to gain size and strength though.

My question is, if I use Clen, will I find it more difficult to put on size once I am lean?

Not at all. The leaner you are, the bigger you appear anyway. I love clenbuterol, but you have to understand fit really is just the icing on the cake. It's basically useless unless your diet and training are on track. Will you be using AAS as well?

No I won't be using anything else, and my diet and training a pretty spot on.

As I said, I'm just using it to get my abs back on show, mainly for the up and coming summer.

I'm on my second day of taking it, and it appears I have just developed 'the shakes' lol.

Start with half a pill, then 1 pill, then 2 pills, etc...Each day work your way up to find your tolerance level. Everyone is different...I Can take one and feel fine, but two and i feel like Im having a panic attack! Adjust for the liquid version...

Back