Clenbuterol for women.

miabougie

I am looking to start my first cycle of Clenbuterol and am wondering if there are some ladies that share their experience, program and diet. I am fully aware of the side effects and have already decided that this is the route I'd like to go. I am having a hard time finding women who have used clenbuterol, mostly men I have spoken to have taken it.

What was your work out routine while on Clen? Less Cardio, more weights?

What was your diet like and how much Protein, Carbs, Fats?

Did you use any other supplements with the Clen such as t3?

Did you take any supplements for muscle cramps while on clen?

Did you take benadryl after the cycle(s)

How many Cycle's did you do and what was the out come?

Thanx!

Last edited:
you dont need clen being fit is 80%nutrition 15%exercise and 5%gear, when you have your nutrition and exercise down then turn to supplements and even then i would use weaker supplements then clen or t3. down load either my fitness pal on your phone or pc, it is a very helpful app

you dont need clen being fit is 80%nutrition 15%exercise and 5%gear, when you have your nutrition and exercise down then turn to supplements and even then i would use weaker supplements then clen or t3. down load either my fitness pal on your phone or pc, it is a very helpful app

Thanks. I do have have my nutrition and exercise down and have recently lost 50lbs. I am literally looking for a quick fix for the last 10 lbs I'd like to loose.

My wife hasn't had much success with Clen. The sides were too much results too slow and two wks on two off just didn't work well for her. Minor insomnia some nights too.

My wife hasn't had much success with Clen. The sides were too much results too slow and two wks on two off just didn't work well for her. Minor insomnia some nights too.

Do you know what her regimen is? Is her diet good? I am wondering if that is possibly why she hasn't had any results? I know insomnia and shakes are usual side effects...

I have to be honest I am not that impressed with clen either. Both my wife and I have ran it a few times. Both diets dialed in and workout routine on point. I didn't see any more results than would have been without clen. Not worth the sides IMO. Right now we are running a yohimbe/caffeine/aspirin stack and we are both leaning out great. I am also supplementing with a little T3 and not currently "on". As far as workouts go for her I usually prescribe 30-35 minutes of HIIT and 45-60 minutes of weight training. Building muscle mass is really the gift that keeps on giving. You will burn more fat at rest. And you will NOT get masculine unless your on the juice.

Hi im about to start clen i do cardio and weights I have boobs , so I'm just wondering how much to expect to lose off my boobs their E's but don't get me wrong I'm not fatt I just turned 20 im 5"2' but I'd like some abs and to really get shredded fast , I eat clean but i wasnt sire if it was good enough for when i start clen so i sharedit with a personal trainer that i know and hes about to change up my meal plan before i start (which I will share )

Also did your side affects go away ? I'm going to be taking potassium supplement to help with the cramps and etc
Anyone else have any insight?

Ill be taking the tabs , so just verifying this isnt considered juice yah ?

i put a girl on clen before... she losts a noticeable amount of weight, we cleaned up her diet tooo, lost like 14 pounds in 2 cycles...

mia,
try Albuterol instead.. Clen is not happy making , esp. in this heat, muscle cramps can be debilitating.

B&A, you are nowhere near ready for clen if your asking about target loss on your boobs.. and expecting someone to be able to tell you?!?

Women are frikin crazy.. jumping into this stuff and not having a clue about your physiology and esp. how clen will effect it.

Back