component th and eh conversion

I was curious if these are done using the same methods as fina and syn conversion. I got all my hobby supplies and am looking at what to do next. I have read a couple post about it and it sounds the same I was just wanting to make sure it was thank you guys. This is the first brew.

Yes, same instructions would work. Only difference is the EH has 5 strips per box and the synovex had 10 carts, but it's the same amount of prop/estro. Also if your pellets have blue one's included (Tylan) get rid of those before starting. Since it's your first brew I suggest you take your time and not try to rush the project. Good Luck

Sweet thank you for the response and info. How long does it usually take to do it. I'm very patient and want to it right I'm doing TH first then EH later

Th (tren) can be done in a day, even sooner if you decide to warm it up. -will speed up the dissolving process. Also prefilter most of the gunk/binders out to keep the whatman from clogging later.

can anyone help me out on the recipe for the conversion. Is the th the same as revelor 200. What can be used as the estrogen solubizer?

Back