Confusion with correct GHRH to combine with GHRP2

KCinToronto

I'm interested in starting using GHRP2 and a GHRH.

I'm a bit confused with GHRH and what exactly is the difference between some of them:

1) Can you actually get a CJC1295 - without DAC?

2) Am I correct saying that without DAC is better than with DAC? I've read the shorter "bursts" is what I want.

3) Is CJC1295-Without DAC a modGRF(1-29)? I see CJC1295 modGFR-29 as well as CJC1295 DAC. So not sure if they are different but I'm guessing the modGFR(1-29) is the without DAC version?

4) What other names should I be looking for when deciding on a modGFR(1-29) to mix with GHRP2?

NOTE: I understand that CJC1293 is without DAC. Unfortunately I can't seem to find that exact name from my sources. I was also recommended to get SERMORELIN, but again, can't seem to find in Canada.

Mixing Dosing Questions for GHRP2 & GHRH:

5) I believe that I am to does 100mcg of each 3 times be day. It can be mixed together in the needle and if I understand correctly, that would mean each does has 200mcg altogether? (Yes that is a question to confirm 100 mcg of each, 3 times per day)

Thanks for your help.

KC

sermorelin or mod grf1-29 - niether one have the drug affinity complex. either one would combine well with ghrp2 or hrp6. If i had to pick the best stack IMO it would be ghrp2 and sermorelin.
Best of luck

sermorelin or mod grf1-29 - niether one have the drug affinity complex. either one would combine well with ghrp2 or hrp6. If i had to pick the best stack IMO it would be ghrp2 and sermorelin.
Best of luck

Thanks Jimi, seems what I can get easily is CJC 1295 (Mod GRF 1-29) 2mg / Or CJC 1295 with DAC. I was just uncertain if CJC 1295 could come with and without. Seems like it can.

THanks

KC

Back