Continue PCT or switch to low dose test ?

Nickwols091

Hey guys, before I get any backlash lol ill start off with I KNOW I fucked up when I was younger, I wish I can go back in time and kick myself in the dick and say wait. BUT the past is the past so not much I can do now.

Quick background, I started cycling when I was around 20 yrs. old, I've never really ran "Heavy" cycles more or less just 2 compounds: test + eq or a test + NPP. I am currently 25 yrs. old and my cycles have just been basically Test for the past few years. My question to you guys is I've just finished a decent length test cycle around 15 weeks of 750mg and another 5-6weeks of 150mg test E. I started PCT just to give my body a break currently doing Nolva + Clomid and did HCG prior to coming off. Now, is it almost worse to PCT for a few weeks then go back on test? Or is it more beneficial to stop & PCT for a few weeks then go back on...i know they say rule is "time on=time off + PCT" being that I was uneducated and a little prick back then, i never really followed that rule, so all my PCT's used to last about 8 weeks, and then id go back on test. I know when im older REGARDLESS if i ever did cycles or not, I would have been doing TRT anyway (because who wants low test lol) , so im aware that ill probably always do at least 150mg test a week. Ive been off for coming up on 6 weeks...should i let my body continue with PCT and "trying to bounce back" or say fuck it and just do low doses of test? My only concern would be having kids in the future but i hear stories allll the time of people on cycle having kids or people running gear for 10+ years straight and coming off and having kids.

i appreciate any feedback/knowledge. And again, save the backlash and "scolding" lmao :sulk:

I'd be inclined to treat it like a science experiment. Finish your PCT then wait 6 weeks off and get tested to see if your natural levels have bounced back.

In addition......maybe get fertility test to see if you've dome any damage yet. But after you've done the above as tank stated. That's what I would do anyway. Good luck

Ease up on the cycles man. You got the rest of your life to cycle. The healthier you do cycles will mean you live a longer healthier life and more cycles. TRT isn't a good place. I'm on it and love it but that's because without it I'm low T with high estrogen. I'd rather have normal T. Time off isn't only for your test. Rather than cycle test keep getting labs and cycle PCT, Scally PCT, and different options to get your system pumping. By the time you have figured out your labs and let this PCT play out you can read up on PCT, blood levels and restarts. Test replacement forums is a good place. It isn't necessarily how heavy a cycle is. It's how it's done. If you want to run 700mg test/600mg eq/deca and dbols you better be getting labs, eating right and understand side effects and how to PCT from all.compounds involved. Then you give your body a break. Looking good and dieing at 55 isn't as impressive as looking good at 70. I was 25 once .. . I'm 36 now.... 55 ain't that far away man. I swear I was your age 3 years ago sometimes.

Getting my health insurance back Dec 1st, that will be the plan to make a schedule for blood work. Will keep posted when i do, thanks!

Back