Converted powders with ease!!!

Bildnmussel

Well I converted the powders and it was a piece of cake considering it was my first time. I'm sure it will go a lot easier the next time. I still wasn't sure about baking my finished gear but I needed to warm it up for my second filter and it got up to 250 for 30 minutes (not that that would do anything anyway). I filtered 1st through a .45 and then 3 days later through a .22. The 3 days was just out of availability to do it not for any other reason. The .22 might have been over kill but I feel better about it. I lost some juice through a couple dumb errors but still have most of it. I used 3%BA, 15%BB to help thin it (sesame seed oil). The Deca ant Test E are a tasty light golden color and crystal clear. I'm 5'11" at 200 now and its time do some growing. My job has put a huge damper on my working out and its time to make some adjustments for more time in the gym for a little more serious lifting. Thanks for all the input to my previous posts I will let u know how smooth my first dose goes.

Yeah, also made my first homebrew some days ago.. Pretty easy stuff.
Mixed everything in a beaker, warmed it up until everything was well dissolved and ran it trought a .20 whatman. Couldn't be any easyer. Tryed it 12 hours later and everything seems fine except for the damn pain of the test prop @ 150mg/ml...damn this hurts!!

One question, I see many people say that test-enanthate powder is yellow but mine is perfect white just like test-prop. The only difference betwen the two is that enanthate looks like a bit of a wet powder. Any way, 100% sure powder is legit since it came directly from one of the biggest manufacturers in China.

Color can vary, the main thing with enanthate is that is is a bit wet/pasty looking at room temp. as that is the sign of the enanthate ester.

Stone said:
Color can vary, the main thing with enanthate is that is is a bit wet/pasty looking at room temp. as that is the sign of the enanthate ester.

whats the deca look like at room temp? not all enanethate esters will be wet/pasty at room temp. depends on the hormone as well.

True, I was thinking of the test enanthate he had. The hormone also plays a big role in the properties as much/more than the ester attached.

Back