could be a lot hotter....if

shaggz

whats the best way to hint to my girlfriend she should work out a little, with out being rude or pissing her off?

Invite her to train with you because you "want to do things together." Go running, biking, rollerblading, whatever.

mranak said:
Invite her to train with you because you "want to do things together." Go running, biking, rollerblading, whatever.

is that you in your av? thats a fucking sick tatt bro

buy her a fucken gym membership and be like

hey bitch lets workout together.

make her wear tight spandex and slap that shit

mranak said:

This works and it will get you girls in the future. YOu always want women to see you around other women.

she just told me shes not interested in working out. she has no desire to make her body look any better, and neither will she ever in the future
(even though she brags how she used to be a cheerleader, just barly 2 years ago).

so now, i picture in my mind, a girl whos gonna get fat when they get a ring on thier finger or as the relationship get stronger
(her beleif- "people should love me for who I am")

fuck that. well see how long she last.

mranak said:
This is excellent advice.

If your girlfriend is not into working out however......invite her to do something she will enjoy like dancing. And maybe take over the majority of the grocery shopping.

It's a shame your gal has no desire to stay in shape. Quite honestly, that is a turn off in a person.

I do believe people should love others for "who they are", but somebody who is motivated and has a desire to improve themselves mentally and physically is a part or "who they are" also.

It sounds like maybe she is testing you a little bit.

You could also bring some of your buddys over and have them make some snide remarks about her body/weight. Then pretend to get angry, start defending her and then kick them out. This may open her eyes about her body, while at the same time putting you in her good books because you love her for "who she is."

mister69 said:
sick tat brotha, how many hours u got put in?

7 hours

Miss Muscle said:
This is excellent advice.

If your girlfriend is not into working out however......invite her to do something she will enjoy like dancing. And maybe take over the majority of the grocery shopping.

It's a shame your gal has no desire to stay in shape. Quite honestly, that is a turn off in a person.

I do believe people should love others for "who they are", but somebody who is motivated and has a desire to improve themselves mentally and physically is a part or "who they are" also.

It sounds like maybe she is testing you a little bit.

You could also bring some of your buddys over and have them make some snide remarks about her body/weight. Then pretend to get angry, start defending her and then kick them out. This may open her eyes about her body, while at the same time putting you in her good books because you love her for "who she is."

thank you miss muscle. im not really as much of an asshole as my last post made me seem, im just... in a horrible mood. and i get frusterated with a rich college girl who is lazy, be cause i work my ass off and have very high standards for myself, i just find it hard to undersatnd why someone wouldnt want to make them selves more attractive if they have teh abiltiy too, especially if they have lots of free time.

shaggz said:
7 hours

thank you miss muscle. im not really as much of an asshole as my last post made me seem, im just... in a horrible mood. and i get frusterated with a rich college girl who is lazy, be cause i work my ass off and have very high standards for myself, i just find it hard to undersatnd why someone wouldnt want to make them selves more attractive if they have teh abiltiy too, especially if they have lots of free time.
I'm the same way......I'm very motivated myself and I can't understand why others aren't. I try not to judge people, but sometimes it's hard.

Tell her how you feel but say it nicely. Be like sweety i love you and love who you are. But your are putting on a just a little bit of weight, and i think being attracted to someone is a key part of a relationship. So i think you should start running with me, it'll make you feel better about yourself and prolong our relationship.

Move on!

Why try and change someone who is not willing to change. You'll only ended disappointed and she will only get frustrated. You are young and fit! there are a thousand girls who will share your view in being fit. Don't waste away good days, weeks, months or even years with someone who doesn't care. It will only add weight to you and cause you to lose focus on your life's goals!

I like chubby girls so I'd say let her get a little porky.

Honestly, imagine how wicked it would be if you were happy with your body. She's happy with hers, and she's not unhealthy so you are being a bit of an ass to her IMO. How often are you looking at yourself in the mirror saying "I wish I was bigger, leaner stronger" - it's not really healthy. You wish that for someone else?

shaggz said:
she just told me shes not interested in working out. she has no desire to make her body look any better, and neither will she ever in the future(even though she brags how she used to be a cheerleader, just barly 2 years ago).

so now, i picture in my mind, a girl whos gonna get fat when they get a ring on thier finger or as the relationship get stronger
(her beleif- "people should love me for who I am")

fuck that. well see how long she last.
She's already told you everything you need to know...Hang with her long enough to find a replacement with more self-esteem who appreciates you and your fitness lifestyle that wont flake out on you when things get a little rough (diet, etc)... :sperm: :bikini:

She's in college for gods sake. What she thinks today may very well change tomorrow.

I'm assuming she was in somewhat decent shape when you started dating her, right? Well, if so, she'll want to get back to that.

Start taking her out to nice joints, the type you have to dress nice. No sweats or any of that bullshit. She'll begin to become more conscious of her looks.

Or you could always slip some clen in her morning cereal... :insane2:

Every time you see a fat woman, point to her, and tell your girl, 'hey, she also thought she never needed to work out. She prob looked good when she was young as well.' That should start her thinking.

You ever see that show where they go into a house and they morph pictures of the family to show what they will look like in XXX amount of years if they don't change their diet and exercise more?

Well, take her pic and have someone photoshop her head on to Rosie O'Donnell's body and tell her that was her picture morphed in 10 years. She will get it.

OR

Find an activity she likes to do and do it with her. Make her a deal. She works out with you and you will do something that she likes.

Back