could you feel dbol immediately if already on test?

highline

This info is for a buddy, he's curious as to whether or not you'll feel the effects of dbol faster if your already on test. Hes on his 6th or 7th week I believe of test e. He wants to test a new source and got some dbol and wants to run it for 4 weeks. We talking same day he takes his first pill or a couple days less than normal for him to be getting that pump? Or maybe just depends on the person? As always, appreciate any info the gear gods are willing to provide.

this info is for a buddy, he's curious as to whether or not you'll feel the effects of dbol faster if your already on test. Hes on his 6th or 7th week i believe of test e. He wants to test a new source and got some dbol and wants to run it for 4 weeks. We talking same day he takes his first pill or a couple days less than normal for him to be getting that pump? Or maybe just depends on the person? As always, appreciate any info the gear gods are willing to provide.

h

No such thing as a magic pill. Keep that in mind...

Haha yeah I've figured that out, I just wasn't sure if already having the test e in the system would make any difference, I thought it could go either way, being that they complimant each other so well but also the fact that danabol isn't actually a test.

Strength gains come for me around 2 weeks in with dbol, but I feel pretty dam good on dbol. Or I should say I did when I was younger. It's to hard on my body now.

Back