I was thinkin this:

Week 1-4 D-bol 20mg/day or 1/2 Anadrol 25mg/day
Week 1-15 Test Cyp.(Upjohn) 400mg/week
Week 1-18 HGH(Serostim) 3iu/ED
Week 6-15 Primo(Shering) 300mg/week
Week 9-16 Fina(homemade) 75mg/ED
Week 17-18 HCG/clomid
Week 1-18 Arimidex(Zeneca) .25/ED

Let me know what you think... should I add the oral or just keep it like this...

Week 1-15 Test Cyp.(Upjohn) 400mg/week
Week 3-20 HGH(Serostim) 3iu/ED
Week 6-15 Primo(Shering) 300mg/week
Week 9-16 Fina(homemade) 75mg/ED
Week 17-18 HCG/clomid
Week 1-18 Arimidex(Zeneca) .25/ED

i would think maybe 30mg of dbol, but there is absolutely no reason to run arimidex post cycle, i drop it week 16

i would run the gh 6ius 5 on 2 off if money is tight.

unless your going to frontload run dbol at the start to get things rolling.

cycle looks fucking great, keep the dbol bro... WE ALL LOVE THE DBOL! haha

Leave your anti-e just like you have it! I like to see people doing this. It will help you out with recovery, as it helps me greatly!

Id go with dbol. Or get crazy and use halo. Doesnt matter that much what you use..kickstarting with orals is more for fun IMO.

I'd run the fina to week 17, start clomid in week 18 and go 3 weeks with clomid.

JohnnyB

Billy_Bathgate said:
Leave your anti-e just like you have it! I like to see people doing this. It will help you out with recovery, as it helps me greatly!

Id go with dbol. Or get crazy and use halo. Doesnt matter that much what you use..kickstarting with orals is more for fun IMO.

I am not sure about the arimidex post cycle, as i have seen some studies agains it. I personally would not run it. I personally would not run any anti e's as it is. Unless you are gyno prone I would just have some nolva on hand. With 400mg of test 20mg of dbol is fine, that is all i will ever use again, if i use it. I went to 30-40mg a day and it was way too much for me. That cycle looks damn good and like i said, the only think i wouldn't do is add anti-e's.

HCG should not be taken during post cycle because it will be counter productive and cause you to not recover as quick.

Clomid is good w/10mg of A.M. d-bol for recovery.

If you want to use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) do it near the end of your cycle to bring the nuts back so post cycle recovery will be a bit easier.

Mosaman

Anti-e post cycle...

AS we bring up our LH and FSH, not only will testosterone increase, but so will E. This will keep the E from getting to high and in a way add to the recovery via negative feedback loop, since there are ne exengonous androgens present.

Ive done it both ways, with the anti e was much better IMHO.

i'm taking the fina through the 16th week, meaning my last shot will be 1 day before week 17 starts. I'll run the fina through the whole 17th week only if i split my Test/Primo shots to Mon/Thurs.
I like runnning anti-e's through Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) like Billy said, because if not Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can easily cause some gyno. I prefer Arimidex over nolva.

aslo if I decide not to run an oral week 1-4, should I start the HGH on week 3, because the Test won't be kicking til then, to take advantage of every week with HGH/Test together

DIESEL1 said:
aslo if I decide not to run an oral week 1-4, should I start the HGH on week 3, because the Test won't be kicking til then, to take advantage of every week with HGH/Test together
definitley FL the test, start week 2

Back