Curiousity about peptides and customs

JuLz_W

G'day there lads,

Just thought I'd introduce myself and ask a few questions about the customs policy with peptides.

In Australia we seem to have a much more relaxed policy of allowing them in through customs.

I'm currently researching purchasing some and was hoping to find out any experiences from other Australians (or 2nd hand info) on what has happened with their shipments (good or bad - all info helps).

Cheers in advance.

J

Osta hasn't had a problem shipping through Aussie customs. We have a multitude of Aussie customers I speak to in my emails.

hi there,
peptides such as ghrp-6 or mod 1-29 or of similar kind are not allowed in the country.that is for you as a private person,as a company with permit u can,which explains why even sponsors here ship from within australia.i have ordered 3 weeks ago from gwp and it got busted.research chemicals instead go trough the likes of ostarine or gw501516 as there is no legislation against them yet. have a look for yourselves on this link : health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

u find it under section growth hormone which controlled by tga (therapeutic goods agency).but hey u can always try and it may get trough,worse case u get a letter saying it got confiscated and u loose some cash.......

ps:www in front of the link,can't add it for some reason

Last edited:
hi there,
peptides such as ghrp-6 or mod 1-29 or of similar kind are not allowed in the country.that is for you as a private person,as a company with permit u can,which explains why even sponsors here ship from within australia.i have ordered 3 weeks ago from gwp and it got busted.research chemicals instead go trough the likes of ostarine or gw501516 as there is no legislation against them yet. have a look for yourselves on this link : health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

u find it under section growth hormone which controlled by tga (therapeutic goods agency).but hey u can always try and it may get trough,worse case u get a letter saying it got confiscated and u loose some cash.......

ps:www in front of the link,can't add it for some reason

Ah excellent - thanks for that. What happens if you get it taken? Do you get into trouble if it happens more than once?

Back