Current cycle help needed

kremken

4th cycle (bulking) dbol and test. Suggestions ?

Hey guys, I am on kind of cringe cycle
27yo
1.89m
215lbs
16-18%
3y training exp
3 cycles under my belt (winny and anavar, dbol, trest (only orals))

On 28th feb started 30mg dbol for 3 days, then switched to 40mg (I have 1000mg, so I will need to buy more). 6 days in my stupid ass realised that I need some test E. Started John Doe's protocol of
1 0.5cc
2 1 cc
3 1.5cc
4 2 cc
5 2 cc
6 1.5 cc
7 1 cc
8 0.5 cc

I am up by 15 lbs 12 days in, max weight ever 235 lbs, but I was bloated shit from dbol and wasn't using any injct. Recently had an illness, got 2 weeks to the gym to recover, but from seeing myself that much shrunken I couldn't help myself, but to start a cycle, because of settling deppression.

I am thinking of maybe 3-4 weeks dbol, switching to some winny, to harden the gains and shred of a bit of fat.

What do yall think ?

Last edited:
Hello OP welcome to the board :wavey:

I'm glad you came to O'logy for your Q's. The main reason is you need to get yourself much more knowledge in the world of the safe way to use AAS.

There are the sticky post back where you came in to begin your Tread. They are labeled Sticky. Please help yourself and read all of them.
Please try not to get upset or think I'm downing you at all but you seem to be lacking some fundamental knowledge.

Blood work
He use of an AI and why . Know the body's the sides of low and high Estrogen.
There are beginners cycles back there. I seee you have been here before , 2006. A long time and I don't know if you had read up on the suggestion across the board that Orals are essentially bad for you.

Anyway please tell us more of your cycling protocols. I did not want to offend you, it was my honest opinion.

OMM

Yes, indeed I have little knowledge, but I have figured out smth about cycles I was running. I was kind of afraid of needles and saw dudes getting decent results from my gym, so first cycle was winny and anavar 6 weeks going from 40 to 60 mg each. 2nd was dbol 40mg I think 4 or 6 weeker I don't remember clearly, but I gained a whooping 30lbs on that cycle. Had done a mini pct. Did trestolone later, had huge strenght gains, but neglected the pct... now one year has passed and I still have low end testosterone (300 aprox). I regret doing it without pct as I had my noodle limp for the biggest part of the year.

I read somewhere that AI is needed only when nipples start getting itchy.
I have read a lot about pct and I am planning to go witch hcg and clomid (if don't have a lot of estro, because I tolerate it well).
Also I have been to docs, my organs are all clear and I am not planning on going orals only anymore.

I need your advice on :
How should I go with my dbol ? Continue on 40 mg and extend the cycle of it ?
How should I go with my first time test ? Should I use John's cycle or get some more test ?
What AI I should use ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks man, so should I follow john's protocol or 10 weeker of 250mg ? And what about dbol ? Continue at 40mg ? and how long ?

What do yall think ?

I think that you genuinely believe water is the same as actual gains/lean muscle mass.

Those "up 15 lbs 12 days in" is actually 14.5 lbs WATER AND NOTHING ELSE, not a single fiber of muscle beyond a generous 0.5lb for the first 2 weeks.

Stop being impressed by water and stop being depressed over losing water.
Learn diet and thats it.

Last edited:
Hey buddy. Sorry about your past experiences not being what youd like. You already got the best advice. Go read the first cycle sticky and itll straighten you out.

You mentioned using hcg in your pct......do NOT do this. Use the hcg throughout your cycle and discontinue before pct. Can continue for a week or so after last test shot if you wish but let it clear your system before pct (it is suppressive)

I like my test to be c or e and first cycles 400 to 500 per week. I loled 2 shots per week with these esthers. Anastrozole on shot days, and some between if you're including dbol

Back