Custom Packaging Supplies Question

mrkavin

Hey everyone,

I’m looking for advice on where to get high-quality custom packaging supplies. I run a small business, and I’m trying to enhance my brand's presentation with custom boxes, tapes, and labels. Does anyone have recommendations for reliable suppliers that offer good quality at a reasonable price, especially for smaller orders?

Also, what should I consider when choosing a supplier in terms of customization options, turnaround time, and minimum order quantities? Any suggestions or experiences (good or bad) would be really helpful.

Hey there!

I’ve been in a similar situation, and here are a few suppliers you might want to check out:

1. Packlane – Great for smaller orders and highly customizable boxes. They have an easy-to-use design tool.
  2. Sticker Mule – They offer custom packaging tape and labels with no minimum order, plus their quality is solid.
  3. UPrinting – Offers a wide range of custom packaging supplies and has flexible order sizes.
When choosing a supplier, consider the lead times, especially if you have tight deadlines. Look for companies with low minimum orders if you want to test designs. Also, inquire about sample kits to check quality before placing larger orders.

Hey!

I’d recommend checking out PlusPrinters www.plusprinters.com/ for custom boxes, along with Packlane and Sticker Mule for tape and labels. PlusPrinters offers a wide range of custom packaging options and is great for small businesses. Make sure to look into their turnaround times and minimum order quantities. Ordering samples can also help you evaluate quality before placing larger orders.

Back